Please Don't Ignore Me

Vampire! Rei x Reader (What a weird AU)
____________________

I pressed my hand upon the cold glass and stared into the window. I watched her stomach rise and fall slowly. Her breathing was also at a calm rate and it seemed to synchronize with mine. Her (H/L) (H/C) covered her face and her hands twitched slightly. A thin sheet was laid across her legs and her arms on top of one another. She was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

She never seemed to like me but I was sadly in love with her. Whenever I called out her sweet name she ignored my plea. I felt as if I didn't exist in her world, like our paths would never cross one another. She knew I was there though. She new about my yearning for her and my hideous secret of being a blood sucking bastard. She saw me one day with my victim in hand, she never told anyone but pushed the problem away.

Tonight though I would confront her. I would ask her many questions which will overwhelm her, but at the same time she would answer. I let out a deep sigh and began to lightly tap on the glass.

She turned over onto her other side and let out a small groan. I continued with the light tapping until her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked at the window and sat up while rubbing her eye with her delicate hand. She stood from the bed and walked over to the window.

She eyed me up and down and slowly unlatched the window lock and pushed it up. "Yes?" Her soft voice resonated throughout my ears. She didn't seemed concerned to how I was floating near the top window of the second floor.

"May I come in?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and stepped aside. "Please don't make to much noise, but you may come in."

I climbed in. "Thank you." Once I was standing on two feet she shut her window and closed the curtain. She slowly made her way to her nightstand and turned on the dimmed lamp that was upon it. She then sat on her bed.

"What do you need?" She wasn't scared in the slightest which confused me. She has always ignored me which made me to believe she was afraid.

I pushed up my glasses and sighed. "I have some questions."

"Mm. I figured you would come up to me eventually." (F/N) then pulled a blanket over her shoulders and motioned her head for me to sit down.

I sat beside her. "Do you know what I am?" I wanted to be sure she knew.

"You're what they call a vampire, correct? Like from a movie?" She brought her knees up to her chest.

"Yes." I once again pushed up my glasses nervously. "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

"Ah." She paused. "I have my reasons." (F/N) then pulled the blanket off of her back and laid it behind her.

I gave her a sideways glance. "May I know?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Nope."

"I see." I pushed up my glasses. "Then I have a request. Well actually two."

"I'll do them depending on what they are." Her hair had fallen in her face so she brushed it away.

"Will you please stop ignoring me?"

"Okay."

"Huh?" I turned to look at her.

(F/N) shrugged. "I'll stop ignoring you. I admit I have been doing so, but since you asked I guess I should stop acting so childish."

"Oh." I then looked at my hands. I didn't notice until now, but I've been shaking slightly.

"You're next request?" She yawned.

"Will you." I took off my bright red glasses and set them down on the bed. I then looked straight into (F/N)'s eyes. "Let me have a taste?"

"Uhm. By taste you mean my blood, right?" She looked away for a split second.

"Yes." I slowly raised my hand and brought it up to her cheek. I gently caressed it while I stared into her clouded (E/C) eyes.

She nodded slightly. "Alright. Only a little."

I smiled then slowly leaned in. I pressed my lips to hers and she seemed to be caught off guard by my action. Her eyes were wide and staring into my now red beams. I pulled back and slowly pushed her shoulder strap down. I leaned in and sunk my teeth into her shoulder.

(F/N). Let out a quiet gasp and slowly wrapped her arms around my back. I felt her quivering hands and I sunk my fangs deeper. Ah as I expected. Blood tastes better from the one you love.

After a few more seconds I pulled away. I didn't want to drink to much from her. I licked up the blood that had been left behind on her shoulder them pulled her strap back up. She stared at me and shook not in fear, but excitement.

"Rei." She whispered my name in a wanting tone. She grabbed my hand and closed her eyes.

I squeezed her soft hand and sat there quietly until she spook up. "I'm sorry for ignoring you." Her face had a slight tint of red upon it and she bit her lip. "I was scared at first, but I slowly became intrigued by you. Eventually I fell into a deep love for you, Rei." She admitted.

I smiled and brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. "I Feel the same about you (F/N)." I then moved in closer to her and kissed her lips once again.

I have a feeling things will be different now.
_______________

Ah my friend loves vampires and she lives Rei so she asked me to write this for her. Ahhhh mannn I actually will be making a Dangan Ronpa oneshot book if you didn't see already. It'll be posted Monday. Also I know there isn't supposed to be an update on Sunday's but I had this chapter done so why not.

Next Chapter: Seijuro x Reader