I threw my hands up

“Wait!” I said.

Hunter stopped. Whoa I didn’t think that would work. Cool.

Then I heard it. The yelling and swearing; then came the sound of my name. Boo yah! I grinned at Hunter who just gave me a confused look.

Then all was revealed when Sam came out of the house. His face a mask of fury and his hair an electric blue. I laughed along with the pack, and when Sam came charging towards me I ran again. Not at all tired. The second part of my revenge then came into action. I ran past the garage Sam hot on my heels. Then I passed Sam’s car, and he stopped dead in his tracks.

I stood there grinning while Sam just got angrier as he stared at the whipped cream coating his car. There were random swirls and big blobs of the white cream and then on the windshield was a lovely picture of a wiener and the words: Love Kali xx.

Sam turned his gaze on me and I ran again. I ran straight to Hunter and jumped on him. He fell to the ground and wolf whistles were heard while Sam still charged towards me.

“Save me,” I wailed to Hunter my fists grabbing on to his shirt. He chuckled and removed my hands.

“Nope. You knocked me out, now you’re paying for it.” 

“Aww, so unfair,” I groaned. Then, I took off running again.

Everyone was laughing, and as I passed Tiger I hit him on the back of his head. Then I continued on my way. I could tell Sam was tiring but I wasn’t even breaking a sweat yet.

“Damn that girl is fit,” I heard Michael say.

After 20 minutes of running and still begging Hunter to save me — with no success — Sam gave up. He stumbled to a stop and fell to the ground panting. I stopped and began dancing and twirling around.

“Yay! I’m safe!” I said happily

Everyone chuckled.

“So much for the big, bad, rouge wolf,” I heard Hunter say.

That stopped me in my tracks, and my mood instantly soured.

“And she’s back,” I heard Tiger mutter.

“Aren’t you gonna lock me back up yet?” I said my arms folded over my chest.

He sighed and grabbed me by the arm and began tugging me back inside. I yanked my arm out of his grasp. He just rolled his eyes. I growled at him then stomped back to my room.

Hunter:

That girl suffers major mood changes. I swear it makes me want to tear my hair out.

She handed me back my keys and I attached the chain to her ankle taking off the zapping thing; I headed out of the room and locked the cell door behind me. As I walked away I heard Kali mumbling to herself, “Hate them. Hate my life. Hate him.”

Then, I heard something smash.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Oh god.

I headed downstairs, suddenly feeling very exhausted. Kali and her new found personality really tires me out. If I ever won her back I knew I’d never be bored again.

I walked back outside and was pleased to see the packs were training again. The excitement finally died down.

I was about to join in when I felt someone hands wrap around my chest.

“Hunter,” she purred.

“Not now, Stacey,” I said pulling her hands off me.

“You want me, Hunter. I know you do,” she said puckering her lips in what she thought was sexy.

I’ll tell you it wasn’t. She looked like a demented fish. After Kali had left, I’d grown tired of Stacey and her petty games. She was like a leech and clung to you, never letting go. And god, was it annoying.

She again wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled herself to me. I pulled her off and began to walk away.

“Oh come on, Hunter. You won’t get anything from Kali. The virgin. That’s why she’s so violent. She thinks it’s a turn on. The pathetic cow,” she said, her voice sneering when she said Kali’s name.

In a flash Stacey was in the air clawing at my hands around her throat. Soon her face turned blue and she was trying to get air.

“Don’t you ever talk about Kali that way. She isn’t half the cow you are,” I growled at her, using the power of being an Alpha to make my point.

She nodded, and I released my grip. She dropped to ground, coughing. With that I walked away.