+38

After that episode, Soonyoung took me home, and It seemed like the safest thing to do, really, just because the noise still bothered me, but since 'Coups' was not going to drive anyone home he was enjoying the party so much, he just threw the key to Soonyoung.

Which meant I had to sit with him and only him in the car.

I liked it, kind of, he sat in the driver's seat, and me in the passenger seat--after he had joked about I was too short to sit in the front seat.

And then came more short jokes, and I don't know why he suddenly felt so comfortable with me, but he was having a good time with the short puns and his voice was like a bright blue sky in my head.

He dropped me off at home, walking all the way up to the door with me.

"Okay, I think I've got it from here." I said, I may have freaked, but he didn't have to treat me like a baby, I could handle myself, I'd been doing that for years.

Soonyoung shrugged as I looked for my keys. "I don't know, what if someone jumps you? You're so small, it wouldn't be hard to overtake you."

I slowly turned toward him. That had to be one of the creepiest things I've heard him say ever, that had to take the cake, what the hell did he have to say 'overtake' for?

I looked at him with a questioning look while he stood there unfazed.

"Sh*t!" I said, finding that my keys were nowhere on me. I wanted to keep looking, but the reality was, they were nowhere on me, I must have lost them God knows where, and it was most likely at that party, because I knew I definitely had them on me when I first went in.

Soonyoung put his hand on my shoulder, "What is it, short one?"

"I will beat the fool out o you, I swear." I said, then sighed. "I lost my keys."

He pouted. "You don't have a spare key out here?"

I groaned. I'd taken it inside after that incident with Soonyoung letting in all those people, since that was a living nightmare and I was afraid he'd just let himself in one day, and assuring myself that I could just call the police and get his ass arrested wasn't enough of an insurance. "No, I do not.." I mumbled.

"You think you left it at the party?" Soonyoung asked, his voice looking brighter than I felt it should about this situation.

I nodded slowly.

"We could go back and look for it?" He suggested.

I shook my head, "I'm not going back there, it's too much..."

"Well...You could stay at my place, and I could look for it."

I looked up, only to see Soonyoung grinning. You sly S.O.B. "As long as you're not there, I don't care." I wish you were there, I'd like it if we could have more time like that, and I want to know what that was before, all that touchy shit.

"Yeah, admit it though, you'll be bored." He said, starting the walk back to the car.

If I was more honest, I'd admit it.

---

hoshi is a sly little cute piece of work.

but don't we all love him? lol

~neri~