Suspicion

.
Percy/Omega

Me and Jason were laying together on my bed, still trying to catch our breaths *wink*. We were certainty relaxed now. Before I came to my room. I had to go to the big house. All the commanders present were given a mission to go to the monster camp and kill them before they attacked camp. Braden was mad, he said he could go and do it alone. So I knocked him out and told my crew to get ready in two days. I told Jason during our *ahem* Alone time *ahem* he also agreed. Until then training the campers will start and pick up after the mission. Time to alert camp.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°

Percy/Omega POV

Everyone was at the Pavilion. Gods, Campers, and Commanders. The commanders all ready new but the camp didn't. "Campers and gods you will train till me and my crew go on the mission but when we get back you will train even more." I said their was a lot of protest but Stun mind controlled them all to agree no questions asked. "Alright then training starts tomorrow, Good luck" and with that I walked out.

A/N I have a reason for the shortness this time to I am writing another story its just not published yet any way so I wrote the first chapter and then saw it was on the wrong story and like the idiot I am I just deleted a of it instead of copying and pasting I will try to work faster and I will post my other story soon I think it will be luke x percy in that one or another Jercy but probably lukercy. I have a horrible migraine at the moment. And I have an idea for another story but the problem is it will be based off of someone else's story on wattpad and I don't know who it is because a friend read it to me and I know what your thinking oh! you must be like 9 years old for a story to be read to you no it was a bet to find a funny yet serious story and she won it but I might post the one that I wrote BUT IF IT IS BASED OFF YOURS AND/ OR YOU THINK IT IS PLAGIARIZED I WILL TAKE IT DOWN!!

-Cuddles