The Day After

Kian's POV
I woke up cuddled next to Jessica. I was surprised, but I didn't want to move and ruin this perfect moment.

She still had her sweatpants and tank top on with her bun, and was still looking absolutely beautiful.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

I blushed, I was too busy staring I didn't realize she woke up.

"Thanks for being there for me last night." She said.

"Of course." I said smiling.

We stayed like that for another 10 minutes, and it was perfect.

"I should get going." I said, getting up.

"No, don't leave me!" Jessica said, crossing her arms and doing a pouting face.

I tackled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I'll go get some clothes for the night. Come with me?" I asked.

Jessica had a disgusted look on her face.

"Is he gone?" She asked, referring to Jc.

"Yeah, he went to film a collab with his friends."

"Okay, fine. Let me get dressed." She said, skipping off to her room.

I could get used to this.

Jessica's POV
I have officially fallen for Kian. It has seriously only been 2 days since we met but I feel like I've known him forever. When I woke up cuddling next to him, and him looking down on me smiling, I was so happy. I loved it. I love us.

I love him.

I picked out my outfit of the day which consisted of:
A white crop-top with a lace black heart, a black skater skirt, a big black hat that was bigger than my head, and black high-heel boots.

I put on a tiny bit of matte red lipstick and skipped downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked Kian.

He looked up from his phone and eyed me up and down. He continued to look at me, smiling.

I started laughing.

"Let's go." I said, hooking our arms.

-------------

We walked through the door and there was another adorable setup, this time in the living room.

There was a huge, fluffy blanket laid out with a small ice chest in the middle with a note on top.

Roses lined the blanket, and fairy lights were under the corners of the blanket, lit up. The lights on the ceiling were off, making the fairy lights eliminate all the darkness around the blanket.

I held my hand over my mouth.

"Kian, this is beautiful." I said.

"I know right" he said looking completely serious, down at the blanket.

I looked at him confused.

"I didn't do this." He said putting his hands up.

I picked up the folded note and began to read it.

Dear Kian and Jessica,

Im so sorry for everything I've done. Not only the stupid decision of cheating, but ruining your date.

I smiled at the word 'date' between Kian and I, but continued reading.

I really hope you guys can forgive me. Especially you, Jessica. I was so stupid to have cheated on such an amazing girl like yourself. I haven't moved on from you. I'm trying to.

I know you won't forgive me just because I did this, but I made you guys this setup and I hope you like it. I'll be back around 5pm. I'm so sorry.

-Jc

I smiled. I could definitely forgive him after what he did for Kian and I, and his touching note. I believe him when he says he's sorry. And to be honest, I'm not completely over him either.