Awkward

Kian's POV
I finally did it! Yesterday, I asked Jessica to hang out. And she said yes! I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was thinking about what could happen today, and the day is finally here.

I went into my bathroom and did my short morning routine- brush my teeth, and go to the bathroom. After I did that, I picked out my outfit.

I picked out something simple- skinny jeans, a bandana, black converse, and a black and white striped shirt to show off my tattooed arms.

I messed with my hair until it looked good and sat on my phone.

I decided to google Jessica up and see what she does. I only typed in J-E when a YouTube account called 'HeyyitsJessica' popped up. I clicked on the 200,000 subscriber account, and sure enough, it was Jessica. I started to watch her videos, and they were good! She deserved more subs. She was funny, beautiful, and had better quality than me. I found myself watching every one of her videos.

Jessica's POV
I ended up waking up earlier than I thought which meant more waiting. I did my short morning routine which consisted of brushing my teeth and hair, and putting on my makeup. I put on the outfit I had picked out and put on the small amount of makeup I usually did- mascara and lipstick.

After I was done, I checked the time-12pm.

I decided to google Kian to make sure he wasn't some creep. I had typed in K-I-A when a YouTube channel called 'superkian13' popped up. I clicked on the 3 million subscriber account and sure enough, it was him. He had lots of fan girls.

I found myself watching all of his videos.

-1:50pm-
I grabbed my penny board, tied my converse and rode the very short ride to his house. I knocked on the door and nervously waited while tapping my finger on the wheel of my board.

The door opened to reveal a smiling, and cute Kian. His hair looked perfect with his headband and his shirt complemented his figure nicely. He looked hot.

"Hey" he said doing his toothy grin.

"Hey" I said, probably also smiling like an idiot.

"Come on in" he said, opening the door and stepping aside.

I walked in and and looked around.

"You look beautiful, Jessica." Kian said randomly.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said, blushing.

"My roommates should be home soon, and you will know when they are." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, laughing.

"They are loud."

I just laughed and looked at the ground.

"I set up this thing in the backyard if you wanna go check it out." He said using his thumb to point to his backyard.

"Sure." I said, setting down my penny board and following him to the backyard.

When we got outside there was this beautiful picnic basket set out with white fairy lights hung up on the leaves around the blanket.

"This is beautiful, Kian." I said admiring it.

"Only for the best." He smiled and sat down.

I sat down with him when I heard the front door open and a familiar voice yell through the house.

He peaked through the backyard door.

My jaw dropped.

"Jc?"