Chapter 2

I woke with heat! It's hot! I rubbed my eyes open and felt weird. Then I took notice on karma. He was nuzzled on my neck, my back facing him and his arms around me.

"KARMA! I SAID NO CONTACT!" I yelled as I pushed Karma off with my red face.

  Then I looked that he had less clothing on.....in his boxers only. I think I just surpassed red peppers at this point.

"Good morning~"

"WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!?!"

"Y/n your so loud~"

"I said no contact, remember that?"

"No."

"Well, I told you no contact! And....where are your clothes?"

"I got hot~ Would you like me take more off~"

  I ran to the bathroom, "YOU PERV!"

I took a bath and brushed my teeth and all that non sense. Today I decided to go with (the picture in top) white and black t-shirt, brown shorts and a navy blue sweatshirt. Brown shoes and I went downstairs to make breakfast but breakfast was already done.

"Eat, and I'll go get ready~"

"Thanks." I mumbled

"I like what your wearing by the way. You look cute~"

"Thanks, now go get ready before I leave you."

"Okay, y/n~"

  I ate his bacon and eggs with toast, man did it taste like a chief made it! I looked at the time 6:50 A.M., I finished eating around 7:15 and Karma came down at 7:20. He came down with the same clothes he had on yesterday. Which I thought was gross but boys will be boys. We walked to school and there was an awkward silence between us.

"Hey y/n."

"Yeah, that's me."

"Do you like anyone?"

I blushed, "Yeah I got a person in mind." I mumbled

"Oh, and who?~" karma blew into my ear, I got the shivers

"T-that's a secret!" I told him

"Awe, come on~"

  Then Karma pinned me next to a tree.

"K-Karma! What's up with you?" I asked

"Girls are so blind, I swear. Never mind." He said as he let go of me.

  I was a dark red as we made it to the classroom. I said hi to Koro-sensei. And waved to the class and took my seat next to Karma.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to him

"For what, you didn't do anything wrong." Karma replied

"Well for not noticing. I don't know how to show emotion, my history is bad, it wasn't always like that." I whispered so nobody could hear us.

"What do you mean?" Karma asked

"Uhh, long story short I was different than everyone else."

  He nodded in response and payed attention to class. He looked confused yet trying to understand what I told him.

*Time skip to lunch*