"I'll talk to them." I said and stood up. I walked outside to see almost every reporter in Gotham standing in front of the gate, great.

"Mister Wayne, we are very curious about what happened to our playboy billionaire." One of them asked and I gave them a smile.

"He's going through a rough time, since it's close to the date his parents died. We would really like you all to understand that he won't be able to give interviews or another source of social media contacting him in the couple days." I said and it was quiet for a second.

"Will we get updated on his condition anytime soon?" Another reporter asked

"I'm sure you will." I said and entered the manor back again, that went better than expected.

{Jason POV}

I saw him when Damian died but that wasn't much worse like it was now, he tried so hard to speak to us but kept looking away.

"They are gone." Tim said as he entered his room.

"Good." Bruce said and it was quiet, we all kept looking at him and I was noticing that everyone was starting to become sad too.

"How about we go do something tomorrow?" Dick said and Bruce shook his head.

"No I need to update the files." Bruce said and now it was quiet for a full five minutes. He wasn't talking or anything, just staring! I saw tears coming from Barbara's eyes and sighed.

"Screw it." I said and gave Bruce a hug, he needed one and I'm pretty sure he didn't expected it from me. He looked so shocked and was speechless.

"Jason." He said shocked and I hugged him tighter, he finally hugged me back while crying a bit.

"I'm so sorry." He said and I sighed.

"Don't talk." I said and he let everything out on me, Dick joined slowly with Tim and Damian and before I could notice everyone was hugging him including Alfred.

"Thank you all so much." Bruce said and I patted his back.

"It's okay, you still have us." I said and everyone let go, I grabbed my helmet and left the place without saying a word. I might despite him but he's my dad and I can't change anything about it even if I tried to hard, which I did......for a time.

{Emily POV}

I entered the dining room and saw grandfather already sitting there, he gave me a smile and I didn't look at him. The food arrived and it looked too fancy for me, I sighed and started eating. I wanted to get it done and fast.

"Emily!" Mother said and I looked at her.

"Didn't Bruce give you any food or something?" She said and I gave her a glare.

"Don't make me more mad than I already am." I said and she continued eating, I was the last one to finish my food and they were both looking at me.

"What?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Have you decided?" Grandfather asked and I sighed.

"I give you ONE chance, blow it and you'll see my furious side." I said and she sighed out of relief.

"I will not let you down." She said and stood up, I also stood up and walked back to my room. I saw those assassins still standing there and rolled my eyes.

"Here, might as well eat if you aren't doing anything." I said and tossed some of the food I had hidden in the napkin to them, I sat on my bed and started thinking. She must be acting so nice to make sure I'll stay here and lead her team right?! I sighed and looked at the time, it was almost midnight. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes, I could hear the two assassins opening the napkin and eating before I fell asleep. I woke up by a yell of help, I looked at the time and saw that it was five o'clock. I jumped out of my bed and saw a man getting dragged inside by two other assassins, I jumped out of my window and followed them, they took the man to the dungeon and locked him up. I waited until they left and entered myself.