"What if you made that mistake with me?" I said and she stood up.

"I don't repeat my mistakes." She said and I looked at the ground thinking, is this a trap or is she really trying to be a mother to me?

"Let me tell you this, if I fail you I'll leave you be and happy." She said and my eyes widened, did she really meant that?

"I want to think about it." I said and went back to the temple watching the assassins train, Did she really meant that?! My thoughts were cut off my an assassin making a mistake, I jumped off the railing to the assassin. They all bowed for me and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys I'm only fifteen." I said and they stopped, I explained what he did wrong and he repeated the move but now perfectly. I gave him a smile and he held out his hands, I was handed a knife and looked wide eyed at what they expected me to do.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not going to hurt you for making a mistake! It's human, just try to avoid it." I said and stuck the knife in the ground, they all looked with wide eyes and I walked back inside. I looked at them training perfectly and sometimes corrected them on their moves. My anger was downed by a lot but not completely.

"Emily it's time." Mother said and I sighed walking back inside.

{Tim POV}

I was busy trying to complete the files on Bane but Sarah keeps bugging me.

"Come on why don't you have time for a simple dinner at the docks." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I have a girlfriend and my sister is dead, I would like to be left alone." I said and she left, I finally finished it and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I saw Alfred making a tray of food, I grabbed an apple and ate it. Damian entered after I was finished and took the tray from him.

"I'll try." He said and I stood up.

"I'll help you." I said and he didn't say anything, we walked to Bruce's room and knocked on the door.

"Father?" Damian said and opened the door, it was dark but the light from the hall was able to show us that Bruce was still in his bed.

"Bruce you haven't eaten since we came back which was yesterday, you need to keep your energy up." I said and Bruce grunted a bit while sitting up.

"I bought her stone today." He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh." I said and Damian handed him the tray with food.

"Father we need you, please we need to keep moving on." He said while hugging him, Bruce hugged him back and I sighed. I know it's too fast to make someone live a normal the day after the person found out his daughter died, but he's Batman and Gotham needs him. If we leave him like this he might hang up the cape again just like when Damian died. We heard a knock on the door and saw Dick with Jason standing there.

"You look terrible." Jason said and Bruce gave him a glare, he raised his hands up in surrender and walked in with Dick.

"How are you feeling?" Dick said sitting at the side of his bed.

"Terrible." He said and Cassandra entered with Barbara and Stephanie following behind.

"We bought you your favourite chocolate." Stephanie said and held out a chocolate bar, Bruce pointed at the pile of the same chocolate bars in the corner of his room.

"Great." Cassandra said and Bruce was started to fall asleep again but Dick woke him up.

"The press are outside wanting to hear from master Bruce." Alfred said and I sighed.