Chapter 10

(Zayn's POV)

I was so happy with how Louis took it. he was shocked to death, but who wouldn't be? I've always loved Louis, like a brother. But since this Harry thing, I've become over-protective. I've started to feel a little more than what I did feel for Louis. and to be honest, when I found out Louis and Harry were 'dating' I was so jealous. it killed me inside, he's my Lou Lou!

"Louis?" I asked Louis who I was snuggled up into

"Yup?" he replied

"So...what is going on with you and H-H-Harry?"

"Zayn it doesn't matter anymore, what if he was using me? huh? I can't believe this." Louis sighed. I couldn't help but feel a hint of guilt, I had just destroyed a relationship and Harry seemed to make Lou happy. but I knew It was a trap. Harry was going to hurt Lou. And even if there wasn't a trap, Harry would still hurt him.

"I'm sor-" I started

"Don't be." Louis said glumly "I should have just listened to you in the first place." I saw a small tear slide down his face and I leaned In closer to him hugging him tightly.

(Harry's POV)

It had been a whole day since I dropped Lou off at Zayn's. he had ignored all of my texts an I knew so because my IPhone tells me whether the person I'm texting has read the messages or not. he had read them all.

There was suddenly a loud knock at the door. I walked over slowly trying to think who it could be, but as soon as I got to the door it hit me. it was my aunt, uncle and cousins.

I opened the door only to be leaped onto by my energetic little cousin, Charlotte.

"Heya Hazza! 'sup?" she said as she pinned me down to my hallway floor.

"I'm good, but I'd be better if you got off me" I said and she smirked at me her eyes glowing devilishly.

She got off me and I brushed myself off.

"Come in," I said gesturing into the styles residence.

"Why thank you Harry, at least we have one nephew who appreciates his family." My aunt said exaggerating the 'one'.

"It's fine." I lied as I lead them all into the living room.

Henry gave my a weak smile and a wave as he entered the living room, my aunt and uncle gave me a hug and little char stared at me with a huge grin. hmmm I wonder who she gets that from, oh yeh, me. I laughed a little before asking her,

"What are you smiling about?"

"I'm getting better!" she shouted "I've learnt how to ghost and I am getting better at covering my tracks! you wanna see?" she asked and before I could reply she was gone. I looked around and I couldn't see her, I couldn't even smell her.God she was getting good! all of a sudden I was pinned to the wall of my living room by two tiny hands. she grinned at me widely before releasing me from her grasp.

"so, what do ya think?" she asked excitedly

"Amazing! I mean I would be better if you used it for animals but yeh." her smile slipped an she huffed at me

"You're still going on about this animal stuff, lets just remember, I'm young and need human souls." She sighed.

"I know, but it was worth a try." she chuckled and I caught her into a headlock but that was quickly turned around as she slid from my grasp and held me down to the ground by my throat.

"You know, human souls also make you a lot stronger" she said whilst smirking at me.