Chapter 9

(Harry's POV)

"Liam, I'm just not sure. I love him. if I tell him he'll run away and hate me." I complained to Liam who was sitting opposite me in my dining room.

"You don't know that. in fact, he could be supportive. it's not like your going to hurt him, Unless you er... well anyway I'm sure he'd be angrier if you didn't tell him at all and he found out himself rather than you just telling him the truth." Liam said reassuringly.

"I guess you're right." I huffed, Li was right.

I finished of my curry and put my knife, fork and plate into the dishwasher. Liam did the same. we sat on the sofa in the living room and when I turned on the tv something shocking came up.

"Breaking news! we have found a man dead on the streets in London. a long hole was found in his neck that looked as if he had been killed with a long, thick needle. his eyes were just white. no pupils no colour, lifeless. this is very strange and when we looked at the CCTV that was available we saw nothing!" the news reporter shouted.

"Oh no." Liam said

"Is it..." I asked

"Yup." Li replied. this couldn't be happening, not now. I guess my Aunt and uncle Parker were coming round for a surprise visit. yay! not. i mean I love them and all but they feed off of humans instead of animals and they always try to pressure me into doing so too.

There was my aunty Laura, uncle Mike, Henry and little Charlotte. I say little not because of age but how compared to the rest of my family she is very small. she was also my favourite. although hungry for human souls, she was playful, funny and always brightened my mood.

Liam knew very well that I wasn't happy about them coming to visit. he didn't particularly like them either. we sat there frozen for a second then I said,

"So... what are we going to do about this?" Only to get a shrug in return. I groaned and Liam let out a deep sigh.

"Don't worry mate, we'll do something about it."