Chapter 3

(Louis's POV)

I woke up this morning to the sound of clashes coming from downstairs. So I went to check it out and to my surprise it was Niall fumbling about with the pans.

"What are you doing here?" I said sleepily.

"Zayn said that we need to prote- I mean stay with you , so you know you won't get lonely." Niall replied with a fake smile to cover up the lie he just told me. I smiled back and then sat down at the table.

"So, what's for breakfast?"

"Ham, cheese an tomato omelette." Niall said as he tossed the omelette onto a plate and seasoned it with a little salt and pepper. "Vio la, breakfast is served!"

"Thanks," I chuckled. just as I said that Zayn walked in and flashed a quick smile. Niall looked at Zayn as if to offer him an omelette only to get a shake of his head in return.

"So Lou, what do you want to do today?" Zayn asked

"Shopping?"

"You're so feminine! But I guess so" I grinned widely and finished off my food.

(Harry's POV)

"So we need hoodies and shirts and jeans and beanies and shoes an-"

"Okay, okay I get it" I interrupted as Liam babbled on about what we were going to buy at Top Man. I walked over to the clothes rack holding the skinny jeans and these black ones immediately caught my eyes. I reached over only to swipe my hand across someone else's. Him. The boy stood there dazed as I eyed him up.

"Um, I-I'm sorry." He stuttered

"It's fine, you can take them. they're probably not the right size anyway." I gave him a smile of which he returned and the he started to walk away with the jeans in his basket.

"Wait, wait." I called over to him, he stopped and turned around.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to get lunch or something?"