Chapter 4

(Louis's POV)

He stared at me with hopeful eyes. how could I refuse his beauty? I know Zayn said stay away, but, what if he's nice? what if he likes me? I know I certainly liked him.

"Yeah sure, umm are you free now? I'm a bit peckish so I just need to pay for these and then we could go, yeah?"

I think it may have shocked him how I went from stuttering to quite confident. he gave a grin revealing his adorable dimples.

"Ok" He replied. I guess he's not so bad after all.

I went over to the check out area where I paid for the items of clothing and then went back to join Harry.

"Oh, I'm Louis by the way." I said to Harry

"Oh, I'm Harry."

"I know," he gave a confused look "Zayn told me, he knows you? he's over there, and said I shouldn't really hang out with you but what the heck!"

"Don't hang with me huh?" he smirked staring at Zayn. Zayn looked over and his eyes seemed to suddenly fill with worry.

(Zayn's POV)

What the hell?! I told Louis to stay away from that freak. I tensed gripping onto Niall's arms as I caught sight of Louis and Harry across the car park, TOGETHER!

"Wait in the car Niall, i'll be back in a sec," at first he didn't move but when I gave him the world famous Zayn-glare he jumped straight into the passenger seat.

I walked across the car park and toward the two boys.

"What the hell?" I mouthed to Louis only to get a shrug in return.

"Oh hi Zayn, Harry said he'd take me out for lunch." Louis smiled

"Oh how lovely, but I thought you could come back with me and Nialler for some quality friend time." I replied sternly.

"Oh loosen up big guy. it's only lunch." Harry butted in

"And Louis's on the menu!" I screamed. there was an awkward silence and then Lou dragged Harry off to the side and whispered something in his ear. I don't know what, but it was probably something like "oh don't listen to that freak!" or "he's a bit mad, lets just go." but I have a good reason to be protective. Harry is bad.

(Harry's POV)

We walked away from Zayn who seemed to be crumbling into pieces on the spot, serves him right. how dare he say Louis couldn't hang out with me! but then again, he has a point. Louis is safer without me. I don't want to hurt him.

We walked over to Lizzie's Cafe in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I was just enjoying the peace and quiet, taking in every little detail of what I could see around me. Louis was all I could think about though, from his cute brown swish to his tanned skin. his t-shirt clearly defined his abs and his jeans made his bum look amazing!

We sat down in a little booth in the corner of Lizzie's and waited for someone to take our order.

"So, I see you have a bird tattoo there, I've got the same sort of thing but on my chest." I pulled down my shirt to show my bird tattoos.

"There nice, why'd you get them?" Louis asked

"When the males of these birds meet the female they love they stick with them forever, until the day he dies. I believe that someday I will find my love, and I will stick with him until the day I die."

"Him?"

"Yeah, I'm gay"

"Oh, me too"

"Well. what about your tattoos, what made you get that deer thingie with the heart?"

"I like the animal, and I'm not that brave. so by having this on me I feel a little stronger, a bit more confident with who I am." I smiled widely at his answer.

We had a coffee and cake at Lizzie's and talked about everything, likes, dislikes, family, tv. but there was one thing Louis asked that I couldn't answer,

"Zayn said not to hang around with you because your different. what does he mean?"

I'd love to tell him, I feel like I can tell Lou anything. but not that. he would run away, hate me forever.