Chapter 2

(Louis POV)

All the way home I was thinking about Harry. I rubbed over the sore mark he left on my skin thinking back to what happened. I didn't know anything about him.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah bud?"

"How do you know, umm .... Harry?" I asked slowly

" I knew you'd be asking me this," he replied "I just know him, no biggy, but Lou,please stay away from him. Or at least try anyways."

I started to question myself even more. why did Zayn say to stay away from him? was he bad? if so does he know who I am?

When I got home I went straight up to my bedroom and stripped down to just my boxers, I then turned on ed sheeren and got in the shower. once dry, I put my pyjamas on and went to sleep.

(Harry's POV)

I left the club with Liam at my side, he was a tall and buff lad with sandy brown hair, stubble and a couple tattoos.

"Who's your new friend?" he asked with a smirk on his face

"Dunno," I replied "but I will know soon." Liam looked at me with a confused expression and after a few seconds of silence he spoke up.

"Harry, you have to keep a low profile. this isn't going to work, I mean you and that kid. you might hurt him." I only sighed in reply remembering that what he said is completely true. I do have to keep low, but there is something about that boy that draws me in.

"I'm going home," I told Liam "I'll see you tomorrow, at 4:00am?" Liam gave a quick nod and then ran off as quick as lightning. I walked home, deciding I was too tired? no, just confused. I had never thought I would like his type, I mean the boys type. I didn't even know his name. so I made it my next mission to hunt down this boy, like a gazelle.