ABOUT THE CAST + THE STORY IDEA

SUMMARY:

Justin Bieber portrays title character as himself, a handsome but obnoxious young man who begins the book by breaking off a relationship in a most impolite way: after waiting in a parked car so Justin won't get a ticket, the girlfriend, Angela Elle (Nina Dobrev) reads him the riot act upon his return, prompting Justin to slip into the driver's seat, break up with her, and speed off, leaving his new ex-girlfriend stranded in the parking lot. From the get-go, Justin is not exactly a class act.

On the opposite side of the spectrum is the beautiful Nadine Henson (Kendall Jenner), a meek university student looking for true love, but never seeming to find it. As is typical in this kind of film, the two meet purely by chance: Nadine accidentally text messages Justin before literally bumping into him. Nadine, feeling that their fortuitous meeting is a sign that they might be destined for one another, decides to pal around with Justin and see if there's any chemistry between them. Taken by Nadine's sincerity and her willingness to pick up the check, Justin jumps at the opportunity.

But Nadine's cousin, Isabelle Finnick (Phoebe Tonkin) isn't quite so enraptured with Justin and tries to dissuade Nadine from pursuing him. The thing is, Isabelle is a professional dating consultant and a strong subscriber to blood type theory. According to her, any relationship between the mismatched duo would be doomed to failure because Justin is a type-B male, which supposedly makes him arrogant, hardheaded, and generally a jerk, whereas Nadine is a type-A female, one who supposedly can't help being timid and obedient. But while Isabelle predicts impending doom, the happy couple try to give love a shot, ignoring their supposed blood type incompatibility.

CAST OF CHARACTERS (AND WHY DID I PICK THEM TO PLAY THE ROLE):

Kendall Jenner as Nadine Henson

- I chose Kendall to play the role of Nadine Henson because she is the perfect person to illustrate how I want Nadine to look like. I imagine Nadine having a long, wavy black hair, dark brown eyes with a sweet white smile. Who is proper, elegant like a beauty queen but really is a shy, timid girl.