FOURTH | NICE JUSTIN OR JERK JUSTIN

AUTHOR

"Nadine?" Justin said making Nadine snap out of her imagination.

It didn't happen. It was all her thoughts but it still shocked her.

Justin stared at her making Nadine feel embarrassed. The both laughed at what just happened.

"Lets's go."  Justin held her hand with a smile on his face and left the car.

It took a little while for Nadine to get out of the car. What did she just imagined? She touched her lips then look down at her chest with her arms around it with shock.

Both Justin and Nadine went in the elevator. The two were holding hands and they're alone in the elevator. Awkward silence is always on the way.

Justin was leaning on the elevator wall as he stared at Nadine's kimono top or should we say chest for a long time. Nadine tried to ignore it but Justin just kept staring making Nadine look at her chest then to Justin.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

Justin stood up and went a little bit closer to her.

"Nadine, you trust me, don't you?"

Nadine gave him a confused look then Justin tried to grab the ribbon string of her pink kimono. She was so shocked she backed away and grabbed his hand so he could stop.

Nadine awkwardly laughed.

"I do, but..." She said. "And we're in an elevator."

Justin shushed Nadine as he pushed her arms away from her chest. 

"Trust me, okay?" Justin grabbed the ribbon string but Nadine still stopped him.

"This is too fast." She said in shock.

Justin ignored her and took off her kimono top which made her out fit look like a regular dress.

As the elevator opened, Justin smirked and went out.