Girls are weird

So I was thinking about a birthday party I went to about a month ago. This party just so happened to be for my guy friend Trevor. I was the only girl he had invited but it was on pretty short notice. We had become acquainted because we both went to our school district's band camp and he was the only person that went to the same school as me that I wanted to talk to. Back to my story, as I said I was the only girl and there were three other people (not including his mum and sister) that I sorta knew, like I knew one some more than the others but I still don't know him very well. So right away this is awkward, well for me anyway. But weirdly, it's worth mentioning that I'm very socially inept and shy so yeah, I got along with them pretty easy, I didn't really much though so that's probably why. Two of the guys knew the Trevor a LOT better than me and the third dude so they mostly talked. I drew this in notes ok don't judge me.

But to get to my point I discovered something

But to get to my point I discovered something. Most of the birthday parties I've been to have been for girls, and something that always happens is that someone says something to or about someone else and then they get mad/sad and just a bunch of crap goes down. But the strange thing is, that didn't happen. It was so weird to me because I'm a girl and am usually around girls and girls like to start drama and make up things and hyperbolize things. But guys don't do that? It was just a fun experience for me overall but this occurrence that was not occurring intrigued me.

SORRY THIS WAS MESSY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE ITS 3 AM

ALSO I DON'T LOOK LIKE A SOCK I SWEAR