"You tired baby?" I asked cutting her off and she nodded slightly while her eyes started to shut.

"Alright cuddle into my stuffed animal okay?" I told her so and she smiled lightly while she did as she was told.

"Close your eyes baby I'll call you later." I whispered, "I love you so much."

"You have no idea how much I love you Lauren." She mumbled tiredly causing my heart to skyrocket.

"Have a good sleep." I said and she raised her eyebrows slightly while she clung to the stuffed elephant I sent her a month ago.

I watched her fall asleep smiling when her lips got smushed together as she laid with her elephant. She had prominent dark bags under her eyes and I wondered if she had gotten enough sleep. Or what was going on over there that she couldn't possibly tell me.

I watched her for a few minutes just in case she woke up but hearing her little soft snores I knew she was in a deep sleep. It was times like these that I didn't want to hang up I wanted to watch her wake up and smile as realization hit her saying "hey I'm still here."

"I'm backkk." I heard the door open and I shushed Ariana as she walked in with a small smile.

"What are you doing?" She asked as laid next to me and I sighed.

"Watching my girlfriend." I said and I heard her sigh.

"You didn't tell her did you?" She asked lowly and I looked at her with a glare.

"No I did not Ari." I shook my head and I felt her arms wrap around my waist innocently.

"Thanks."

"Whatever." I mumbled but was cut off when I saw a text message from Keana.

Kea😷: Is she alright? You said she had an appointment today! Is it a girl or a boy?!

Laur👹: Why don't you ask her?

Kea😷: Don't make this harder than it is just tell me.

Laur👹: Nope. You gotta text her gotta go now I hear Camila talking in her sleep.

Kea😷: Bitch please!

Kea😷: Laurennnnn ncnxnncn

Kea😷: Suck a dick

I chuckled at her texts while Ariana sat up against the headboard and rummaged through her purse. I smiled at Camila's face as her eyebrows twitched and I oh so desperately wanted her to be in my arms. That was until I felt a piece of paper flitter across my face I chuckled at Ariana before taking it.

"Oh my gosh." I looked at the ultrasound and she smiled to herself.

"It's a girl." She whispered with a smile and I gasped with a widening smile of my own.

"Oh my goddd I can't wait to see her. Yes you're having a baby girl!" I squealed and she giggled taking the picture from my hands.

"Yeah we are." She smiled and I looked into her brown eyes.

"I'm actually really happy for you Ari." I smiled and she hugged me happily causing me to groan.

"Your belly is touching me." I whispered and she laughed.

"That's what happens weirdo." She said as she sat back again and put her hand on her pregnant belly.

"I'm kidding Ariii." I chuckled, "I love that child as much as you do."

"Nahh you're not the one feeling it everyday." She chuckled and I put my hand on her stomach while I looked up at her.

"But I am though."