Chapter 50

A/N: Keariana. Short af. 😬

Keana's POV

"Stop walking away Jesus Christ!" I heard Ariana exclaim after me while I just rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"Don't make me tackle you!" She threatened and I snorted shaking my head.

"You can't even catch a ball right what makes you think you can tackle me!" I laughed sarcastically hearing Ariana grunt.

A few seconds later I puffed out air as I had a face full of dirt and grass while a weight was on my back.

"Because I'm your bunny." Ariana whispered and my irritation almost completely faded.

"Well you'd rather have the lion that would try and eat the duck." I mumbled and I felt her sigh against my back.

"The story was actually a mouse but okay." Ariana whispered sadly and I huffed.

"Whatever," I grumbled as I laid on the dirty ground.

"Doesn't mean I'd give my duck up though." Ariana mumbled as she laid on top of my back.

"But you would if someone better came along, someone like Lauren." I sighed with a whisper and she held me tighter.

"No, because you are my Lauren to my Camila." Ariana whispered in my ear firmly and my heart died.

"I hate you, fuck." I groaned and I felt her smile her perfect fucking smile against my shoulder blades.

"I hate you too." Ariana stated above a whisper and I sighed before realizing where we were.

"Why are we whispering in the middle of the woods?" I whispered and I felt her shrug.

"I don't know, it's our secret now us and the wilderness!" Ariana exclaimed in a whisper and I giggled shaking my head.

"I need to get up off this ground, I'm too sexy for this." I replied and she put all her weight on me.

"Let's stay just for a second." Ariana mumbled as she nuzzled my neck.

"Ari I can't-"

"You can and you will, just for a minute ducky." She mumbled and I pouted not being able to move as I felt the dirt mush against my face.

"You'd say different if you were the one getting a face full of dirt." I grunted at her and she just cuddled my back.

"Shh,"

"I don't feel like being on the ground bunny!" I hissed and she slapped my back before pecking it.

"Cool," she hugged me and I frowned before trying to get up.

"Bitch get off I'm actually hurting." I whined and she started to hum a song.

"Ariana this is not the time to hum We're All In This Together!" I irritatedly said to her and she laughed lightly before she nipped my neck.

"Ow! Seriously get up we can hang out alone somewhere else!" I whined and she giggled causing me to push her off.

"Kea! Ew!" Ariana exclaimed loudly as her back met with the dirt and I frowned standing up.