Chapter 77

A/N: 🐸☕ ️😏🍿

Lauren's POV

"Babyyyy." I drew out as I watched my girlfriend drift off into her own thoughts again.

"Hmm?" Camila hummed and I pouted.

"You alright? You haven't really been the same lately." I commented and she looked away with a shrug.

"It's just complicated right now." She mumbled and from what I was seeing it looked like she was about to cry.

"Babe? Come on tell me." I said softly to her and she closed her eyes briefly before breathing out a smile.

"God you're such a good girlfriend that's it's so hard to-" She stopped herself while she swallowed her own sob and sighed aloud.

"Sometimes I wish I could be selfish but I'm not going to be selfish this time." She cleared her throat and smiled but I could see her eyes watering.

"Baby." I whispered sadly causing her to look in my eyes directly through the camera and I bit my lip.

"You want me to get another ticket?" I asked and she wiped her nose as she shook her head with a smile.

"No you're fine." She smiled before whispering, "I'm fine."

"Baby girl you gotta tell me what's wrong, you gotta talk to me babe." I shook my head sadly and she shrugged.

"Did something happen with soccer?" I asked and she tensed up while her entire body froze.

Gotcha.

"Babe what happened with soccer?" I asked and I watched her frozen body stay in place while her eyes filled with overwhelming tears.

"I'm fine." She whispered shakily and I huffed sadly.

"Camzi come on." I pleaded for her to tell me- I needed her to tell me so I could make it better. I hated seeing my baby sad.

"I can't tell you right now I-I'm too much of a mess right now." She groaned and I sighed softly.

"Take your time babe but I don't want you to keep it in either." I said as held my phone in place and she nodded wiping her tears in the process.

"I'll try not to." She smiled lightly and I looked at her with a smile.

"You still look amazingly beautiful." I commented on her appearance and she rolled her eyes as she sniffled with a smile and a blush.

"And I love your smile." I whispered causing Camila to try and stop her own smile.

"And I love everything about you even when your mad or sad." I spoke truthfully and she sighed heavily.

"You make this so hard." Camila mumbled mostly to herself but I heard it but I chose to ignore it.

"Where's Crystal?" I asked her and she looked around her dorm room.

"I think she's at the doctors." She whispered and I chuckled.

"The clinic." I joked and she let out an abrupt laugh causing me to smile at her dearly.

"Where's Ariana and Zayn?" Camila asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know where Zayn is exactly but Ariana she went to her doctors appointment." I said and she looked at me with a yawn.

"You didn't go with her?"

"Uh no why would I?" I gulped a little as I bit my lip and she shrugged to herself with another yawn.

"I dunno I thought you would-"