Ch. 12: good girls movie night

Thank you for reading!!

Enjoy

--

We stayed at Henri's, talking and eating and laughing. Lincoln surprised me. He was way more easy going then his reputation lets known.

"Sissy. It's Friday," Leanna tugged on my sleeve and sipped her milkshake.

Every Friday, we sit around and watch movies all night.

"Yes it is," I nodded. I watched as my sisters eyes slid over to Lincoln.

Oh no.

"Can Lincoln come?"

How did I see this one coming?

"Can I come to what," he asked, looking at me. Leanna answered him before I could come up with a reason why he couldn't join us.

"Movie night! Movie night! Movie night!," she cheered. I watched a smile spread across his face.

"Juliet? Would you like me to join you," he asked, amusement gleaming in his eyes. My stomach clenched.

I really had to get ahold of these feelings before they got me in trouble.

"If you want to," I said, shrugging.

"Please, please, please come, Lincoln! It'll be fun!," Leanna begged, tugging on his arm.

"Why not? I don't have any other plans."

Leanna cheered all the way back to our house. Lincoln left to get something from his house, so I spent the time alone cleaning and making snacks.

"Is Lincoln your boyfriend, yet?," my sister asked, sitting at the table, taste testing all the snacks.

I choked on the water I was in drinking. "Why would you think that?," I wondered. She shrugged and stuffed another Oreo in her mouth.

"You guys would just make a really cute couple," she said nonchalantly. I just shook my head.

"People like him don't date. Especially not people like me. Especially not me," I whispered the last part so she wouldn't hear me.

I practically jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang.

"Lee. Can you get that? It's Lincoln and I'm going to change real quick," I yelled running up the stairs. I listened to her giggle when Lincoln came in and lifted her up.

"Where's your sister?," he asked. Leanna said something I couldn't hear and then...

Silence.

I shrugged it off and went to my closet to pull out my red plaid sleep shorts and a grey top. I started to tug my shirt off when I felt eyes on me.

Spinning around and dropping the hem of my shirt, I looked at Lincoln.

Did he see them?

Did he see my scars?

"Don't stop because of me, please. Continue," he smirked and I basically sighed in relief. He didn't see them.

"Get out," I turned and picked up my clothes. I almost screamed when I felt his breath on my neck and a hand on my hip. The warmth from his body immediately heated up my own.

"Do you really want me to, Juliet?," he whispered. My chest tightened and breathing became labored.

"Y-yes," I stuttered. He chuckled quietly, his face buried in my neck. He moved my hair away from my neck and planted a soft kiss there.

"I'll see your downstairs, then," he said. I practically felt him leave. I stood there for a moment before changing quickly and going downstairs.

My sister was sitting on the recliner and Lincoln was sprawled out on the couch. A stack of movies sat on the table by the tv and all of our snacks were on the floor.

"Thanks for saving me a seat guys," I teased going over to the movies and putting one in at random.

3 hours, two movies, and a sickening amount of sweets later, I was sitting on the couch, Leanna asleep in my lap and I was leaning against Lincoln.

I shifted Leanna slightly on my lap and stood up.

"I'm going to take her to bed," I whispered. He nodded and sat up a little. I carried Leanna up to her room and laid her down.

"Good night sissy," she murmured, burying her face in her pillow. I smoothed the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Night baby."

I went back to the living slowly, suddenly nervous. It was okay when Leanna was in the room, but now we're alone and my hands are starting to sweat.

I sat on the couch, as far away from him as possible.

"Thanks for staying. Leanna really enjoys it when you come over," I said quietly. He was silent for a moment and I looked over to find him staring at me.

"Do you?," he asked. My brow furrowed in confusion.

"Do I what?"

He narrowed his eyes at me and before I knew what he was doing, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap.

"Lincoln!," I gasped, trying to force myself off of him, but his grip was too strong and I stopped fighting.

"Do you?," he asked again. I got frustrated and slapped his chest.

"Do I what? I don't know what you're asking," I snapped. I was breathing hard and agitated, but he seemed unfazed, calm. He brushed a hair off my cheek, just like what I did to Leanna.

"You said Leanna enjoys it when I come over," he said. I was still confused.

"Yeah?"

"Do you?," he asked for a third time, but this time it actually clicked.

Do I enjoy it when he comes over?

I opened my mouth to answer when his phone rang. He closed his eyes in annoyance and I took that time to quickly slid off his lap and to the other side of the couch again. I finally could catch my breath.

"What?," he snapped into the phone. I felt like I was eavesdropping, so I started cleaning up the cups and wrappers off the floor.

I took it all into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. My chest still hurt from being so close to him. I took a couple deep breaths and turned to re-enter the living room.

I almost screamed when I turned and saw Lincoln standing in the doorway of the kitchen, looking mildly irritated.

"I have to go," he said, sounding almost sad. I nodded and moved past him into the living room.

"Thanks for staying," I said for the second time that night.

He stopped at the door and turned to look at me.

"You still haven't answered my question," he said. I nodded and look down at my feet.

"You'll answer. Another time," was all he said before opening the door and closing it behind him.

I didn't waste time trying to understand what he meant. I just went up to my own bed, crawled under the covers, and fell into a deep sleep.

-----

Guys. I haven't updated in soooo long and I am so sorry. I hope you forgive me.

BY THE WAY:::: I decided I didn't want her to have pink hair, so I changed it. All of the chapters that mention her hair color are changed and edited. Thank you!!!!!

Vote

Comment

And stay tuned.

Later lovelies

-JulieAnne:)