Prologue

Disclaimer: to anyone who complains about the book cover... I'm sorry it is not Septiplier related or Jack/Mark related. :) Have a good day.
----

Mark and I started living together after six months of being together. We both got jobs after we surprisingly graduated high school and saved up for a place of our own. Sadly, living together wasn't turning out to be what we expected.

"Jack, this is the third time you forgot to do the laundry!" Mark yelled at me pointing at the laundry basket in the corner.

"I've been busy with work Mark and have been coming home late!" I yelled back at him.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't always like this between us. The constant yelling I mean. Mark and I used to spend the entire day together and do whatever we wanted. We were so happy and carefree together. Then we started working separate jobs and living together. We barely saw each other after the fact. He worked one job in the morning while I had two. Mark could barely survive without me. I missed when he would protect me and help me out but everything was changing for the worse. I was getting tired.

He sighed as he rubbed his temples. "You really need to quit that other job of yours and help around the apartment!"

I laughed and yelled back, "And who's going to pay rent for the apartment Mark?! Your dumbass barely does anything to help because you can't do anything."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I do my best to help in this!"

"You're here right after twelve Mark! You should be able to do all the apartment chores while I'm at work but you expect me to do everything in this stupid relationship!" I yelled.

"Why are we even doing this Jack?! We aren't happy in this relationship anymore!" he yelled back.

I took a deep breath and sighed loudly. "You're right Mark, I'm no longer happy."

He looked at me with slightly realization. "We're going to break up now, aren't we?"

I nodded. There was no point in fighting it at the moment. "Yeah. I'm going to get some of my things." He didn't argue with me as I packed my things into an old book bag. I felt my nerves build up like they did before but now I was able to fight them off. I closed the book bag and looked at him. "If I forgot anything, you can just throw it away."

He nodded. "Alright."

I walked to the door and looked at him. His expression wasn't readable. He was still able to shut down his emotions and keep to himself. Before I knew he would have begged for me to stay with him but after everything, both of our hearts had changed. Even I knew that was the terrible truth.

I put my hand on the door handle. "Goodbye Mark," I said quietly.

He nodded. "Yeah." I watched as he walked away into the bedroom.

I sighed and left.

I left to Ireland the same day. I wanted to get away from America and go back to where I was born. I wanted to let go and just go explore around there on my own. I was happy for a year there in Ireland but as the second year arrived, I realized Mark was still in the back of my mind. I was wondering if he was okay, what he was doing, who he was with, and did he miss me just as much as I was missing him.

After fighting with myself for a couple of months, I decided to pack my things and get on a plane to America.

----

A/n: IT'S FINALLY HERE THE SEQUEL?! I'm so excited for this :)))))

It's just the prologue...just wait...things WILL get heated lol