Please stay with me? #5

8 1/2 months later .

Omarion's POV. 

--- 

Don't get me wrong I love April like mad, she's been through a lot and I'm willing to be with her, show her what a real mans like, what real love feels like, but the girls pregnant what do you expect me to do? So many thoughts were running through this head of mine, my brain felt like it was about to explode.

"Mari?! I need help, I can't move my belly and my back hurts and this baby's going to kick its way out of me!"  she complained for at least the 7th time in the past 3 minutes.

"it's not my child, so chill whining to me every fucking minute. Like give me a fucking break for a sec, always moaning!" I was beyond irritated!

She just sat there looking shocked and hurt.

"do you think I asked for this? This child?" 

I just ignored her, I needed to get away.

Once we was in the car she fell asleep, after 3 hours she woke up and she didn't speak but I knew that she knew we was in Birmingham. 

I dropped her off to her sisters and told her I'd be back in a few days.

(3rd day away) 

I was getting ready to go get her when my phone started vibrating it read 'D'

D- " YO,  You snake!" 

"I found your girl, but what you on boy? you better chill with all that" 

D- "Quianna?" 

"obviously" 

D- "where's April?" 

"fuck knows" 

D- "don't lie, we know you got her " he cracked up laughing like a pig being strangled, snorting and shit like some crackhead. "your flats empty and everything" 

"ah does it matter? She's just a girl"  I lied.

D- "truss, well anyway us man gone separate ways, we on the football ting no trappin"  I

 "LIESSSSS!"  I taunted.

D- "rt, Jamaine plays for Bruhm academy, the other man ain't heard from in time n Ashies is dead" 

"I hear that" I went silent for a quick second before I spat out "that's mad, what happened to him" 

D- "Jamaine shot him cause he thought Ashies let April go out of guilt or somethin, he been on a hunt for her he wants her back " * he laughed. "where's Quianna at though?" 

"oh"  I said bluntly whilst clenching my jaw softly."Wbu you been good yeah? And London still" 

D- "ah is it?  Man was on this business ting but I gotta move London to do that ting where you drive the famous people around as part of my course first!" 

"Quianna got her own yard, but I dunno what she's on if I'm honest" 

D- "she's mine. that's it." 

I replied with silence, silently judging and becoming more and more disgusted with myself by the second as I came to the realisation I was having a calm conversation with my girls worst nightmare! someone who tortured and tormented the shit out of her and almost took her life however many times. I need to get my head right and fix my priorities before I lose her.