Dirt and Pain. #3

When I woke up I was tied up, I was awoken to Jamaines voice "nah, -she still ain't up, -nah she been unconscious for 2weeks, -nah i had the undercover doctor in he examined her and everything he said she's in a coma, -this shits messed  *chuckles*, I bust in her tho man! Fuck! -Ayt holla me later."

I tried to move. Wrong decision the rope tugged and broken glass that was obviously still left on the floor went straight into my hand, blood instantly started gnashing out. Moving around only made it worse, blood was everywhere by now. On my face, chest neck and all around me. Why has my life got to end like this I thought to myself. why do I never listen?

I'd rather be dead right now!  

I think the glass went really deep cause this blood is just not stopping, I tried to move again. Am I that stupid, I NEVER learn my lesson on the first attempt. Moving only caused the rope to tear open the stitches in my neck and strangle me, if this is how im meant to die, this is going to be quick but painful. 

I couldn't breath, I was gasping and shaking kicking my legs at this pint I was fighting for my life too hard to care about any loud noise(s) I was making! blood was running from my throat and slowly pouring out of my mouth, my head was pounding and so I got ready to take start taking my last breath.

"FUCK!"  he mumbled as he tried to quickly loosen the rope but by now I could hardly breathe.

I watched him run in the room towards me, tugging the rope away from around my neck and walked away. Not a word.. He didn't say anything except walk out the house and left me lying there loosing my blood, and probably end up dying a painful and slow death.

Then I blaked out. 

I was awoken to shuffling and laughter. Shit Jamaine and his boys, please lord not again, I can't take this. 

"rah she's been in a coma for another 6 long days" 

"well she lost A LOT of blood!" 

"man don't shout!, anyway its cool that nurse gave her blood transfusion, but she still got lack of blood" 

"i dunno man I reckon if she don't wake up in 2days she gonna die soon"  

I heard someone chuckle. What a sick human being. imagine if I was one of their mothers, sisters, daughters or even girlf- ohh wait I was a girlfriend! 

"anyway I'm gonna kick" 

"yeah me too"  I heard loads of them say in unison. All of a sudden sharp pains started shooting down my leg, across my throat, neck and as for my hand that shit was KILLINGGGG!  I squinted my eyes which hurt like hell to see the glass had gone and several stitches. The door opened and they must've seen me shuffle slightly and tremble in agony, the light was blinding "you man, hold up, she's awake!"  They all ran into the room, started making smug comments like each and every one of them standing there wasn't to blame for the state I was now in. Then the bitch my enemy walked in holding Jamaines hand "let me talk with her" she insisted and pushed them all out of the room.

"hey bitch" she raised her eyebrows whilst smirking heavily.

... 

"*BAM* she punched me in the eye- I'm talking to you!"  

.... 

"*BAM* right in the other eye- Ain't you listening?" 

"what do you want?"  I questioned her, I could hardly manage to speak so why on earth was she trying to force me to? I don't think I was meant even stretch my lips one inch because I started to choke and blood started spitting out of my mouth. I spat and slurred she passed me a glass of water "rinse, then aftter drink some hoe!"  I done as she said.