twenty five

**Recap**

"There's nothing wrong with you." I told him. I closed my eyes and cried into his shoulder more. I could feel him crying, and it broke my heart.

It broke me.

--

"Then why am I so sad all the time lately? I have a great life and great friends! I have absolutely no reason to feel like this!" Blake told me as he cried.

"I know, I know. But sometimes even the happiest people can go through hard times. But I promise, it'll get better." I told him, the hot tears streaming down my face.

"How do you know that? Everyone always says it's going to get better but it never does! It never gets better Kinley!" Blake shouted. I've never seen him cry this hard before in my life. I've never felt so broken.

"Yes it does." I whispered, not even able to speak. "I feel like there's a storm cloud following me everywhere all the time. I don't understand why I have to feel this way. What did I do to deserve this?" Blake asked me.

It broke my heart even more when he asked me that. He didn't deserve this. If I could take his pain away I would, but I just don't know how.

"You didn't do anything." I told him. "I'm tired." He said, leaving me confused. "I just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up." He finished, and I couldn't breathe.

"Blake, no. Don't say that." I cried. "What's the point anyway? What's the point in even being here if I can't be happy?" Blake asked. He had stopped crying now. He was just, sad.

"You have so many reasons to be here. You have your family, you have great friends, you have your fans Blake. Your fans needs you. Do you know how many lives you've saved and you didn't even know about it? Probably more than I can count. Blake, they need you. I need you." I told him.

"No. Everyone would be better off without me. All I do is hurt people anyway." He sighed. "What are you talking about? You were the reason I didn't sit alone at lunch on my first day of school here. You were the first best friend I've ever had." I told him.

"Your fans love you. They support you so much. Everytime I open Instagram, there's at least one edit of you on the explore page. You used to say you'd never make it this far. Blake, look how far you've come. You can't just lose it all. Especially not right now." I said.

Again, he broke down crying. Just as hard as before. I wrapped my arms around him and cried with him. "I'm sorry." He said. "I love you, Blake." I said. "I love you too. And I'm gonna love you forever." He told me.

But little did I know when he said forever, he actually meant it.

--

Sadly, this is the last chapter. Thank you guys so much for reading this. I'm thinking about writing a sequel to this that takes place a few years after this.

Let me know if I should in the comments. xx