nineteen

My alarm woke me up at eight sharp. Blake and Joey told me to wake them up around nine, so I planned on doing just that. I quietly crawled out of bed without waking Blake, and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and went to my playlist, selecting 'Touch' by Troye Sivan.

I undressed and stepped inside the shower, the hot water hitting against my skin. I began to wash my hair as I quietly sang along to the music. After my hair was washed, I shaved my legs and washed my face. I also went ahead and brushed my teeth in the shower, because why not?

Once I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel while I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I left my hair completely down and applied makeup. I put on concealer, foundation, powder, and mascara. After that, I realized I had left my clothes in the room with Joey and Blake. Great.

I turned off my music and heard talking coming from the room, which meant they were awake. I cracked the bathroom door open and called for Blake. I heard footsteps coming to me and I made sure to hide my body behind the door.

"Yes, my dear?" Blake asked. "Umm, I left my clothes on the desk thing. Could you get them?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Sure." He laughed. Blake came back with my ripped blue jeans, and a white crop top.

"Thank you, but you forgot something." I said. "What?" He asked. "I need a bra and underwear. They should be in my suitcase." I said, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. He nodded and walked back to get my things.

When Blake came back, he handed me a white bra, and matching underwear. "Thanks, babe." I smiled. "You owe me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and shut the bathroom door and got dressed.

Once I was dressed, I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed next to Blake to see a shirtless Joey getting dressed. "Oh, umm." I managed to say. Joey turned around and laughed. "Sorry." He said, pulling a black shirt over his head.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked Blake, laughing. "Will you get me some clothes?" He whined. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Blake's suitcase, pulling out black jeans and a maroon MagCon shirt. I tossed them at Blake and he walked to the bathroom to change.

"You should come on stage with us when we perform." Joey said, running his hand through his hair in the mirror. "No, I'll pass." I chuckled. "Please! For me?" He begged. He turned around and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Maybe tomorrow." I said. Joey rolled his eyes and sighed. "Party pooper." He laughed.

"Let's prank Blake." I whispered. "I like you." Joey smirked. (Not like that you dingus.) I wiggled my eye brows and stuffed myself in the closet. Joey got the point and joined me.

We stayed in there for about three minutes until we heard the bathroom door open. I had a very slight view through the crack between the closet doors, and I saw Blake looking around. I almost let out a giggle, but Joey put his arm around my head so he could cover my mouth.

"Kin? Joey?" Blake called out. I looked at Joey who was biting down on his lip to keep himself from laughing. I peeled back through the crack and saw Blake leaving the room. I guess he was going to check the other rooms.

"Come on. Act like we've been here the whole time." I laughed, opening the doors and plopping down on the bed. Joey did the same on the other bed and we got on our phones to act natural.

Then, I heard the door open and Blake walked in. "What the hell." He muttered to himself as he was walking in. "Wait, what?!" He laughed. "Huh?" Joey said. "You weren't—and you—I was." Blake stuttered. I looked at Joey with a fake confused look.

"You know what? Nevermind." Blake said shaking his head. When Blake wasn't looking I high fived Joey.

Joey and I make a good team. Blake better watch out.