fourteen

After we went out on the boat and went tubing and stuff, we went back to the lake house and got ready for bed. I had just taken a shower and gotten some pajamas on. I had on some Nike shorts and a California sweatshirt.

My hair was still wet, but I brushed it out anyway. I put some face cream on that didn't show, then walked into Blake and Weston's room and layed down on a bed.

"Blake's in the shower." Weston told me, as he pulled his shirt on. "Oh. I'm gonna hang out in here." I said. "I talked to Sarah while you were in the shower." Weston said.

"What did you say?" I asked. "Well, I told her Blake doesn't like her that way and that she should stop being jealous of something she can't change." He said, laying down on his bed. "Wow. What did she say?" I asked.

"She said okay." He chuckled. "So do you think she'll leave me alone now?" I asked. "Honestly, probably not." He laughed. "Oh wow, thanks." I laughed.

Then I heard the door open, and Blake walked in. He didn't have a shirt on, and I tried my best not to stare. "Oh, hey Kin." He chuckled. "Hey." I smiled. Hopefully he didn't see me staring. Oops.

He walked over and plopped down next to me. Without. His. Shirt. "I'm so tired." He said, yawning. "Uh, yeah. Yeah me too." I said, barely being able to focus because of his and. Darn you, hormones.

"Kin?" He laughed. "Huh? Oh yeah." I said. "Weston I'm going to sleep!" Sarah shouted from across the hall. "Okay? And?" He shouted back. "Just letting you know to keep your traps shut!" She replied. Wow, she's lovely.

"Guys I'm tired too. I'm gonna go to sleep." Weston said, laying down in his bed. "Night, Wes." I said. "Night, Kin. Night Blake." Weston said. "Night." Blake replied.

After we had all said our good nights and such, Blake and I layed in the bed just talking. I had my head resting on his chest with his arm wrapped around my waist. My free hand was tracing his abs.

"I have to tell you something." Blake admitted. "Yeah?" I asked. "Look, you know how I'm kinda sorta big on social media?" He asked. "Yeah, but so is Weston." I said, and Blake sighed.

"Yeah, but you know MagCon?" He asked. "Yes. Can you get to the point?" I giggled, getting impatient. "They invited me to go on tour with them." He said. I sat up and looked at him as best as I could with the lights off. I could only see the outlines of his facial features because of the moonlight through the window.

"Are you going?" I asked. "Umm, yeah. I am." Blake said. "Well, when do you leave?" I asked, worried it would be soon. "Well, we leave as soon as we get back from the lake." He said. "Is Weston going?" I asked.

"No, but he's going on a different tour. With Mark Thomas, Mario Selman, Simon Britton, and a few others." Blake told me. "When does he leave?" I asked a little loud. "Same as me." He sighed.

"So you guys are leaving me? All alone. How long will you guys be gone?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "Weston will only be gone like two weeks. But I'll be gone a month." Blake told me.

"How long have you known?" I asked. "Weston's only known a few days. I got invited to go about a month ago." He admitted. "What? And you didn't tell me until now?" I said, loud enough to wake Weston.

"Shh. I'm sorry. But I thought maybe you wouldn't mind." Blake said. "Really? You thought I wouldn't care that my boyfriend and best friend would be leaving me all alone for weeks? Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"No. I thought you wouldn't mind because...."

--

Ooh, cliff hanger!

Poor Kinley. She's going to be stuck at home with her sister while her two best friends will be gone having the time of their lives. How's that gonna go for her?