Ch.25 KING DELIRIOUS

Start from the beginning

Jonathan rolled his eyes and rested on his desk. Slowly drifting away from everyone else. "Jonathan!"

"Yes?" He picked up his head and smiled beautifully at his science teacher.

"Tell us what everyone is supposed to do before having sex." Mr.Sark said standing beside Joanthan.

"Make sure the hole is clean and enough?" Jonathan tried his best not to make everyone see that he's being serious but everyone just started laughing. "Wrong answer." Mr. Sark said roughly.

"Uh condom?" The word condom made Jonathan angry. He sure as hell should have had one on him.

"Yes. First make sure you have protection then the rest is all up to you."

Marcel looked over to his pregnant friend and made a concerned look. Jonathan smiled and continued listening to his teacher. A lot of people kept looking at him but Jonathan acted like he didn't notice. Yet he did and the looks given hurt him.

"Why does he look so different?" The voices made him uncomfortable. He shuffled in his seat while hiding his face.

"He got paler." Jonathan's head shot up, seeing a group of girls staring at him. They're eyes glued to him, every breath he'd take, they'd criticize.

"No he got fatter.'" That one stung like bee. A bee that had a thousand lighting bolts in its stinger.

'"Maybe he's pregnant?" Bingo!

"Oh shit, maybe." Jonathan swore it was Mr. Sark who was agreeing.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm trying to teach here. Shush." Mr. Sark went on to show what the female anatomy looked like.

"Did you hear Mr. Vanoss's wife works here?" It was as if Jonathan had super hearing. Giving him a massive headache.

"Oh yeah I have her." The brunette girls made Jonathan shake his head. His ears grew hot.

"She's really pretty. I have competition." You won't get that far with that nose.

"You can't score him."

She's right listen to your friend.

Jonathan kept laughing at his conscience. He remained calm for now.

"I already did." The girl hissed.

  Jonathan's eyes flashed red and his zen became unattainable.

   "Shut up already Big Bird. Damn you talk a lot. Pick up your head, your double chin is showing." Jonathan's voice boomed. His voice stern, with no tremble.

The brunettes hazel eyes flared with embarrassment . Jonathan hasn't seen her must've been new. Jonathan was the most bubbly and cherry guy you can ever meet. Then out of nowhere he became a crazed, mean arse. Imagine him with a baby.

"Thank you Jonathan! Now where was I?" Mr. Sark went onto talking about how it's not safe to have sex in parks. His example was with his ex-wife.

"Dude what the fuck was that?'' Marcel asked, the class trying not to focus on them.

"They were being annoying. Who are they anyways?" Jonathan looked to the side to see the girls quiet, giving him crazy eyes.

"They have been in the class all year. Except for Bee she's new and you shut her up good." Marcel bumped Jonathan. They laughed, and ignored the rest of the ill class.

   The bell rang. Jonathan and Marcel walked to the tables where he saw the usual people in their usual spots.

"Hey haven't seen you in a while." Felix said chewing on a waffle. Lui pulled Jonathan in for a hug that was a little too rough.

"Woah Lui a bit rough." Marcel said, worried about the baby.

"Oh shit." Jonathan felt sick. His face went pale and his cheeks blew up.

"You okay?" Lui asked. The people beside them had their ears up and whispers intent.

Jonathan ran to the nearest trash can and threw up. It was yellow. "That tastes like pizza." Jonathan spit out, hearing groans from the football team.

"See Lui! You smell! You even made Jonathan throw up." Felix face was stiff, his teeth showed and he spoke.

"No. I-I-I just have morning sickness." Jonathan stuttered out. He covered his mouth, hoping no one else can smell his breath.

Felix sipped some milk when Lui kind of loudly said "You're pregnant?" Felix spit out his milk.

Some people turned over to them. Tyler and Kelly raised an eyebrow simultaneously. "Shut up!"

"We'll talk about this later." Marcel said to the boys while taking Jonathan to the restrooms.

"You sure you're alright?" Marcel asked as they went to Mr. Vanoss's class late. They walked like slugs, heads down and stomachs empty.

"Craig! Do not disrespect me ever again! That is rude and you need to apologize to my wife." Mr. Vanoss was already screaming his head off. He noticed the door opened but his attention was shut on Craig.

Jonathan and Marcel stood at the door watching Evan get furious at the British lad. It turned on Jonathan quite a bit. "You know I'm right! I mean sure you're good together but damn! She needs some younger boys to make her happy. Y'know." Craig got up from his chair, grabbing his things.

Evan sighed. "I honestly feel sad for you. I guess security will just have to take care of you."

"Yeah you do that!" Mini spat, making everyone gasp. Jonathan saw the Brunette again. He needed to be his old self again.

Marcel smirked at Jonathan. Everyone stared at Craig and Mr. Vanoss, completely unaware of the two boys. They looked at each other and Jonathan cleared his throat.
"Well! Looks like shit around here! You all just needed King Delirious back. Don't worry he is and he's mad as hell!"

Everyone stared at the lanky boy and the dark flower child beside him. The class giggled and they sat up in their dark blue seats. The windows were open and the black tables were now a light gray.

"Delirious? Jonathan!" People emerged.

Mr. Vanoss was in awe. He looked beautiful. He looked like an illuminating star. He was indeed a star.

"Missed me." Jonathan winked at his teacher then went to his desk, Marcel following behind. His confidence shot through the roof. Yet if you put your hand on his broad chest, you'd feel his heart pumping out of his shirt.

Mr. Vanoss watched security escort Craig out. In the back if his head he reimagined the scene.
     Evan in handcuffs and policemen taking him away while Jonathan sat in his seat, head down. It made the grown man shiver. His body limp and his eye twitched. Yet the plump, glowing boy smiled, making him fall to his knees. A beast in mans' clothing.