Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rey's POV

I stop at the exit. If the plant explodes, I'll definitely die without any hope. I turn around and push myself down the main hallway.

I continue down the hallway. The plant jolts again. The shakes keep getting stronger. Stormtroopers run down a hallway and I do my bet to follow them.

As I make it towards the hanger, my wheelchair is abruptly stopped. I fly out of my seat and land on the floor.

"What the heck!" I yell siting up.

Someone runs around me and picks me up by the waist.

"Let me go!" I scream kicking at the person holding me.

"Rey shut up! You're going to lead the rebels to us," Lucifer whispers putting his hand over my mouth.

I lick his hand that is over my mouth.

"Disgusting!" Lucifer says wiping his hand on my shirt. "I'm trying to get us out of here so we don't die!"

"I'm still not sorry," I say crossing my arms.

Lucifer shift me in his arms so that he's carrying me bridle style.

"I swear to the force, stop carrying me like this. Put me back in my wheelchair."

"No," Lucifer says as he runs into the hanger filled with Rebels and stormtroopers.

I scream as the rebels fire at us. I burry my head into Lucifer's chest. I feel us run up on a ship.

I look up and see blood dripping down in to me. It's coming off of Lucifer's face. I put my head back down not wanting to see him.

"Start the ship!" Lucifer yells. I guess we have a pilot on board.

He sets me down in what feels like a couch. We must be on a cruiser. I look up and see Lucifer standing over me.

I burry my head in my arms hoping by he'll go away. I feel the couch move. Lucifer cries out in pain. I look up and see him stitching together his wounds.

I move away from him trying not to look at his wounds. I feel someone grab me. I turn to see Lucifer grabbing my ankle. I try to free myself from his grasp.

"Rey stop."

"No let me go! You've done enough. You've completely ruined my life. You took me away from all my friends. You may have killed them, I don't know. You took me away from my family. And you took me away from Ben. I love him. I will fight you as long as I need to. So don't tell me to stop because I won't until you're gone and I find Ben," I yell.

I yank myself away. I sit down in a corner.

"Rey, my love, please."

"Don't call me that. Don't even talk to me," I spat that him.

Lucifer stands up. He walks towards me.

"I've had enough of you. You are going to get up and do exactly as I say. If you don't, you'll never see tomorrow or Ben ever again."

I stand up and look down.

"Look up at me."

I continue to look down not daring to glance up. I feel his hand grip my chin. He yanks my chin up to look at him.

"Did you not hear me?"

My eyes meet his. He reaches into my mind, going though everything I've ever thought or done.

"Aw poor little Rey. She loves Ben but he only thinks of you as his little sister. I could give you so much more Rey. Everything you ever want could be yours. Just join me and everything will be under our control."

I feel myself starting to break apart.

"If you want to live, join me."

I nod. "Fine, I'll join you," I say with tears staining my face.

"Very good, we will arrive at the main base in thirty minutes," Lucifer says walking away.

I lay down on a chair a cry. I felt like I was spinning around and around in circles.

"Where are you now that I need you?"

Ben's POV

"Grace? Are you ok back there?" I say turning around in my seat the girl digging in a bag.

"I'm just looking for something," Grace says back to me. "Here it is! I thought I left it at home."

I see a locket in Grace's hand.

"What's that?"

"It's a locket that my mother gave me before they left me. It has a picture of me and my parents in it. It's the only thing I have from them," Grace says putting it on.

I freeze up. I turn back around and look out the window. I see the first order base. I smile.

"Grace, we're here," I say looking at the planet.

Suddenly, I see a bright light. My eyes grow wide. I speed away from it. Everything behind us explodes.

"Rey. She's gone," I whisper.

"Ben? Are you ok?" Grace asks.

"REY!" I scream. "SHE CAN'T BE GONE!"

I burry my head into my hands and sob. My best friend, my little sister, the love of my life was gone.

"Ben?" I hear Grace whisper behind me. I feel her climb into my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Yes?"

"Where are we going?"

"Back home. She's gone and I couldn't save her."

"Are you going to drop me off at Jakku?"

"No, you're staying with me. You're the only one I have left."

"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. If I hadn't left the ship, we could have gotten here sooner and we would have saved your girlfriend. You should leave me on Jakku."

"Grace. I'm not leaving you. That's how I lost her. I'll never forgive myself for that. I'm not leaving you too. We're going to meet my mom now. You'll be safe there and nothing bad will ever happen again," I cry into Graces shoulder.