Chapter 6

Rey's POV

"Where am I?" I ask waking up.

I try to get up but scream in pain.

"Lay down," a nurse says gently pushing me back down gently.

I scream out in pain again. "My chest," I whisper.

"You broke three ribs and your foot," a doctor says walking in. He whispers something to the nurse and she hooks a bag of fluid to my IV.

I nod and lay my head back. I close my eyes. I feels myself on the edge of falling asleep when I hear footsteps come towards my bed. I open my eyes to see Lucifer standing there.

"Leave now," I spat at him.

"Rey," lucifer says reaching out at me.

I slap his hand down. "I said get out!"

"Please let me..."

"GET OUT!" I scream so that everyone could hear me.

Suddenly machines start beeping and I can't breathe. 

"Lord Velnias, I need you leave," on of the nurses says urgently.

I struggle to breath. I try to cough but nothing comes out.

"Her lungs collapsed," one of the doctors around me says.

They put a mask on my face and wheel me out of my room. I look over at Lucifer and see his face twisted in pain.

"Ben, I need you."

Ben's POV

"Shoot, we're running low on fuel," I say turning towards Jakku. "We'll stop here for some fuel and then we can take off again."

"Ok. Hey Ben, can you tell me about the girl we are going to get?"

"Um..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No you should know about her if we are going to get her. Her name is Rey. She's a Jedi in training, like me. She sweet, kind, caring, and beautiful. She's my best friend. I love her more than anything I've ever loved."

"I can't wait to meet her. She seems really nice," Grace says looking out into the atmosphere of Jakku.

"Stay here and I'll go get some fuel," I say walking away.

Grace sits down in the ship and sighs. I walk over to a fueling station and buy some gas.

I hear a high pitched scream. "Grace," I say picking up the fuel.

I run to the ship to see two aliens grabbing Grace.

"Grace!" I yell running over to her.

"Ben! Help me!" Grace screams kicking at them.

I take out my lightsaber and ignite it. "Let go of her or your head will be rolling on the ground."

The aliens drop Grace and run off. Grace runs up to me and wraps her arms around me.

"Are you ok?" I say petting her hair.

She nods against my stomach.

"Ok let's get going then," I say putting the fuel in the ship.

We climb in and fly off to get Rey.

Rey's POV

They wheel me into what I think is an operation room. They lick me up and set me on a table. They put another mask in my face. In a few short seconds I fall into darkness.

I wake up after what only seems like a few minutes. I look around the room and see Lucifer or Lord Velnias. I think that's what the nurse called him.

He stirs I'm his sleep and sits up.

"You're awake," he says leaning back in his chair.

"And so are you Lord Velnias. What's with the name? Isn't Lucifer bad enough as it is?" I spat at him. "When can I get out of here. It's pretty depressing in here."

"Well since your a Jedi, you'll heal faster so your bones will mend in about five days," Lucifer says standing up. "Rey I never meant to hurt you."

"So if you never meant to hurt me then you shouldn't have taken me, slapped me, and force pushed me out of ghost tree!"

"Rey just let me explain."

"No you let me explain. You took me away from all my friends and family. You destroyed my home. I wouldn't be surprised if you killed some of my friends. You're a monster and a murder."

Lucifer stumbles backwards as if he had been punched.

"Don't act like you didn't realize that you did all that. You knew what you were doing the whole time. Even at the waterfall," I spat at Lucifer leaving him frozen.

He walks out of the room without saying a word. I lay in silence. I look at the side of my bed and see a wheelchair.

I push myself out of bed. I'm getting used to the pain and channel it out. I sit down in the wheelchair. I yank out my IV and throw it in my bed.

I look down at my blood stained clothes. I push myself over to a dresser. I open it. I pull out fresh clothes and go to the bathroom to change.

I struggle to put my new clothes on with my rib cage burning. Once I finally get them on I get back in the wheel chair.

I get out of the medical wing without anyone noticing. I start towards the exit that I went out last time.

As I continue down the hallways, that entire ship starts to shake. 

Authors Note
Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in so long! I promise I'm going to update all my stories today or tomorrow! I absolutely promise. Soccer camp was amazing but I have tendinitis in both knees and my right knee is really bad. So yeah. But I'm happy to be home! PLEASE LOOK AT MY NEW BOOK "Picture Perfect" IT WOULD MEAN ALOT IF SOME IF YALL WOULD READ IT!