Chapter 3

Rey's POV

I wake up in Ben's arms. I remember last night and a chill runs down my spine. I get out of bed quietly trying not to wake up Ben.

I walk over and grab some training clothes and go change in the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. I had bruises on my neck. I put on a jacket so no one will ask about them.

I walk out and Ben I sitting up on my bed. I walk over and sit down next to him. "Happy birthday," he says with a sad smile.

"What's wrong," I ask him noticing him frowning.

"Last night. It scared the hell out of me. I just worry about you. You're my little sister," Ben said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I better go get ready for your party in a little bit. We slept in pretty late. I'll see you later."

He walks out the door and I lay on my back. 'I wish we were more than just friends,' I think to myself.

I walk out the door and head to the spot. I had planned on making a flower crown to go with my dress at the party tonight.

As I walk towards the hill I see Lucifer. I try to ovoid him but he sees me. He starts running towards me. I stop and cross my arms at him as he approaches. "What do you want Lucifer," I say annoyed.

"I wanted to apologize for last night. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry," Lucifer says.

"It's going to take a lot more than an apology for you to gain my trust back," I say turning away.

"Wait, there's something I wanted to tell you," Lucifer says running in front of me.

"If this a trick I will kick your ass," I say kicking at he ground. 

"It's not, come right over here. Everyone can see us but I don't want anyone to hear me," he says pointing at a tree.

I follow him over there and I sit on the ground. He sits down next to me.

"I haven't told anyone this, but here I go. There's these voices. They tell me what to do. They offer me a home, friends and a family. Things I've never had. I've been trying to push them out of my head, but they came back stronger last night. That's what happened last night. If j don't do what they say, they'll kill me," Lucifer says.

"Why haven't you told Master Luke?" I say shaking my head.

"I'm afraid of what he'll do. But I've told someone now, and I should be ok."

I put hand on his arm. "Hey, it's fine. I've got to go. I'll see you later."

I stand up and make my way up the hill. What an excuse. I'll never trust him again, but I had to listen. A Jedi learns to forgive.

I walk out into the giant room filled with other jedis in training. Everyone claps as I walk in. I smile and look at everyone.

I walk over towards Ben who was talking to some of my friends.

"Hey," I say smiling. Ben turns and looks me up and down.

"Wow, you look... Beautiful," Ben says smiling at me. I feel myself blushing.

"Thank you," I laugh. "Dresses are terrible. I much rather be wearing a pair of leggings."

Ben laughs. "Don't worry. You don't have to say for too long."

"I'll see you in a little bit. I'm going to say hello to everyone."

Ben's POV

I walk around the party. I grab a drink and sit down. I look around the room at everyone. My eyes stop on Rey. I smile. She truly was beautiful.

"Wishing she wasn't like you're sister," I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see my friend Alec. 

"Hey Alec and yeah. Yeah I do. She's so beautiful," I say sighing.

"Dude, go for her before I do," Alec says poking my side.

I stand up. "Yeah, I'm gonna do it."

I walk towards Rey. Before I get there, a loud sound takes over everything. I run outside and see hundreds of ships flying around.

I run back inside to see stormtroopers swarming around. I run around trying to  find Rey. I run back outside. I her screaming and yelling. I immediately recognize it as Rey's.

I see someone dragging her into a ship. "Lucifer," I whisper to myself.

I sprit to the ship. "Rey!"

"Ben! Help me," Rey yell kicking at Lucifer, who was dragging her up the walk way of the ship.

"Let her go! Let her go!" I yell trying to reach her before the the gate closes.

"I love you Ben!" I hear Rey yell before she disappears into the ship.

It takes off into the sunset. I run and find Uncle Luke. "They took Rey," I say with tears rolling down my face. "We have to go after them."

"We can't," Uncle Luke said turning to me.

"We can't? Uncle Luke, she's like my little sister! She's my best friend! I love her! We can't just let her go!"

"I'm sorry Ben, there's nothing we can do."

I run away to our spot. I sit down. I see a flower crown laying on the ground. It looked just like the one Rey was wearing at the party tonight. Beside it was her notebook.

I picked it up and read the open page. "Make crown for Ben," I read out loud.

I felt tears streaming down my face. I pick up the crown. I stand up and stumble down the hill.

I get to my room. I lay down on my bed and let all my emotions take over.

Authors Note

Hey guys! I hope your enjoying this story! This chapter is for BabyKangaroo_fanfica because if I publish a chapter, she will to. So this one's for you!

Ok so tomorrow I leave for my mission trip in Charleston, SC. And my youth group doesn't let us bring our phones😥 but in 1 week I'll be back! I love y'all and I'll talk to you later!😘