Chapter 5

Rey's POV

"Let go! I can walk on my own you idiots!" I yell as I struggle against the stormtroopers holding my arms.

They yank on my arm again. This time it really hurts.

"You sons of a-" I yell.

"Let her go," Lucifer says annoyed.

I turn and give him a sarcastic smile. He walks up to me and circles around me.

"I'm not your pray so why don't you show me my prison cell and get on with your petty shit," I say sticking out my foot trying to trip him.

He falls over my foot. I giggle at the sight of him trying to catch himself. He falls flat on his face. I laugh and can't stop.

Lucifer stands up and stands in front of me. He smacks me across the face again. I fall to the ground. I lash out at his legs. He falls to the ground beside me.

I stand up and sprint down the hallway trying to find a way out.

"Follow her!" I hear Lucifer yell behind me.

I sprint down a hallway and turn to the right. I see a door to outside. I run towards it.

I push open the door. A cold chill runs down my back as I run through the snow.

"Rey! Come back here!" Lucifer yells behind me.

I run into a forest, weaving in between trees. I search the trees looking for on to climb up.

Lucifer stand under the tree I'm sitting in. I climb higher up into the tree.

"Rey come down," Lucifer says looking up at me.

"Never. I'd rather die up here than go down there with you," I say sitting down.

I shiver. I flinch as the wind blows against me. I was wearing a tank top and leggings.

"You'll freeze to death of you don't come down!"

"Good! Then I won't have to deal with your ugly ass anymore!"

"Fine. I didn't want it to come to this," Lucifer say stretching out his hand.

"Lucifer, no."

I feel the wind get knocked out of me. I fall towards the ground. I scream as I see a rock below me.

"HELP!" I scream realizing I was about to die.

I hit the rock. Bones shatter and crack. I scream out in pain. I see Lucifer run towards me.

"Shit," he whispers.

I smile. "Thanks. Now I won't have to deal with you anymore," I whisper as black dots cloud my vision.

I take a shaky breath as everything fades to darkness.

Ben's POV

"Water! I need water," I yell running around the city I had walked to.

I feel someone grab my arm. I see a small girl standing there. "Here," she says shoving a water bottle in my hands.

I chug down its contents. I hand back her water bottle. I put my hands in my knees and pant.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Was that you who crashed over there?" The young girl asks.

"Yeah that was me. What's your name?" I say bending down to her height.

"Grace. I'm 12."

"Well Grace, I'm Ben," I say smiling at her.

"You're bleeding. Come on," Grace says grabbing my hand. She runs and yanks me with her.

"Ow!"

"Sorry but this is a deep cut," Grace says looking at a gash on my arm.

"How come you know how to do all this?"

Grace sits back and looks at me. "Well, I'm a scavenger so if I get hurt I have to know how to take care of it."

"Do you not have any parents?"

She shakes her head. "No they dropped me off here several years ago. I haven't heard from them silence they dropped me off. I'm sure they had a good reason for it and they'll come get me one day. I know it."

I smile that her confidence. "Grace, you are the bravest girl I've ever met."

She smiles up at me.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, again. But this piece of cloth won't come off. If I want to finish up your gash, then it needs so come off."

"Here step back," I say pulling out my lightsaber. I gently cut the fabric.

"You're a Jedi?" Grace says with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I'm training to become on," I say remembering Rey.

"Hey what's wrong," Grace ask still working on my arm.

"My best friend, Rey was taken by the first order," I explain. "I was chasing them until the shot down my ship. I have to find her. Without Rey, I don't know what I'll do."

Grace smiles up at me and laughs. "What's so funny?"

"If you needed a ship you could have just asked!" Grace says grabbing my hand again.

We walk to the back of her small house. She opens up and door. I gasp at what I see.

"I fixed it myself!" Grace sad proudly walking around the X-Wing.

"Does it work?"

"Why don't we find out?"

I climb in the front seat and Grace hops in the back.

I start the engine.

"So far so good," I say flipping some switches. "You ready for take off?"

"Yeah! Let's get out of this place! I've been here for eight years and I'm ready to leave!"

The ship takes off. I aim away from the city.

"It works! It work!" Grace yells.

"Now let's go find Rey," I say smiling.

I knew I was gonna get Rey back.

I also knew that I was going to kill Lucifer one way or another.