mall

"Joshua, let's go to the arcade in the mall today after school!" Hansol, one of my best friends ask me in a grin while walking up to my desk as the last bell rang to end school. 

"We're going to the arcade again, yesterday we basically played all of the games in the arcade though" I explain in a sigh. All my friends and I have been doing is going to the arcade to play games this week. It's starting to get a bit repetitive and boring. 

"You weren't the one complaining yesterday when you got the highest score on the hardest game in there!" Seokmin says in a smile, now coming into the conversation himself. 

"I know, but we've been going all week" I explain while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Let's go one more day. Wonwoo couldn't join us yesterday because he was sick, remember?" Mingyu asks, wrapping his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder. 

"Yeah, so let's go one more day. Please Joshua, please, please, ple-ase" Hansol complains in a whiny tone which didn't seem to stop. 

"Fine, one more day but this is it" I say seriously and it looked like everyone was pleased that I agreed. 

While walking to the mall where we usually went to the arcade in, Seungcheol brought up conversation. "This one girl from the all girls school down the road from us messaged me on Kakao yesterday asking me if we all wanted to go with her and her friends to karaoke on Saturday, you all down to do it?"

"Yeah, I want a girlfriend! I know this one girl from that school, she has huge..." Soonyoung says, making round motions around his chest referring that the girl has huge boobs. 

"Of course you're the one who cares about that, Soonyoung" Chan says in a chuckle. 

"What, she's hot." 

"Okay then, I'll message her back and tell her we're in then" Seungcheol says, already pulling out his phone and probably messaging the girl back. 

Once we got into the mall, we staid at the entrance for a bit, just talking. "We should have someone get us all food while the rest of us wait in front of the arcade." Seungkwan suggests, looking at everyone for clarification if everyone was in. 

"I think that's okay, I'm pretty hungry anyway" Jun says, agreeing with Seungkwan. 

"Alright, then let's do this the professional way if we're going to choose who to go. Kai Bai Boh." Seuncheol says, putting out a fist in front of him. 

Everyone agreed and once we all had our fists in the middle, we all said "Gawi Bawi Bo" all together. The first time we did it, a couple of people were eliminated which they cheered in joy for a second or so. 

Once the second round started, I of course lost with the horrible luck I have. "Haha, go on Joshua, get us something to eat...get us ice cream!" Seokmin exclaims in a happy tone, pushing me on my back to go already. 

I declared my defeat and walked to the ice cream shop which was in the mall. Surprisingly the mall wasn't that crowded at this time, is it a holiday or something today, or is it just late? 

Once I got to the ice cream shop, I was behind a group of girls who were laughing and who were pretty loud. Since they were a big group they were taking a good amount of time for getting their ice cream. 

They were all crowding around the counter to I guess see what they wanted, but one of them was standing off to a side. She looked down and was clutching onto her purse a little too tight. 

She seems like the shy type...totally my style. She was wearing a light pink dress, white heels and had a pink purse in her hands. Her hair was a light brown which fell just past her shoulders. Her physique is so slender, she could be a porcelain doll.