12 Quinn's POV

Talking to Josh at 3 in the morning was interesting. I asked if he knew Dan and Tyson, and he did! I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine. Pancakes were done by the time I got done. Yum.

"Thanks for the pancakes, Tyler!" I yelled, enthusiastically.

"No problem Q!" He yelled back, even though we were sitting across from each other. We both laughed. A few minutes later, I checked my phone. A message from Tyler. It said "me and Josh were thinking and we thought you'd want to... go on... tour with us...?" Tyler was sitting on the couch, watching Finding Nemo, his back to me. I stuck up quietly and whispered in his ear "Yes." He screamed like a girl and jumped up.

"DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE SHOWER!!!" He screamed. We couldn't stop laughing! Josh came running downstairs, in his pajamas, red hair all messy. He looked shocked to see our positions: Tyler jumping up and down in fear, and me, rolling on the floor, dying of laughter, with Nemo on in the background. Josh shrieked (also like a girl) and we all laughed. Once we calmed down, we started talking.

(This next part will get very confusing but I'll make it like this: if Quinn were to say hi, it'd be Q: hi. Sorry it's so confusing but it's the best way to write it right now)

T: so Josh, Q said yes!
J: really? Yay!!! It'll be so much fun! The plan is that we'll pull you out of school for a little so you can come with us. If it's ok with you, Quinn.
Q: yes that's perfect! Thanks guys!
T: we should probably pack our stuff. We'll be leaving soon.
Q: awesome! I'll go pack some stuff.