10 Quinn's POV

"Melanie." I corrected Tyler.

"Yeah, whatever. Open it." I unwrapped the bow while staring at Josh. Why did Tyler ask if I liked him? I'd known them for about 4 hours.

"C'mon, we don't have all day." Tyler says with a laugh. I lifted the lid.

"You didn't."

"We did!" Josh and Tyler said at the same time. "Jinxx!" (I threw in a reference, comment if you get it!)

It was the newest Samsung. I picked it up and flipped it over. It was a pinkish cream. "Thank you! This is the best gift ever!" I jumped up and we group hugged.

"Let's set up some stuff. I already put in our phone numbers and the orphanage's number. Let's set up an Instagram account." Josh says to me. I gave him the phone and he goes to the app store, gets Instagram, and opens it.

"Pick something to be your username." He hands me the phone. I type in "quinnseph1709" and hand the phone back to Josh.

"We'll add some music when we get home, k Q?"

"Ok Tyjo." We had lunch and got on the plane. It was interesting, I sat in the middle of Ty and Josh. We talked the whole 2 hours. When we landed, Jenna came and picked us up.

"Hey honey." Tyler said to her.

"Hi! Is this the one and only Quinn I've been hearing about all day?" She asked. Tyler blushed and nodded. Jenna smiled and held out her hand to me. I took it and shook it.

"Hi Ms. Jenna!"

"Jenna is fine. Can I call you Q or something?"

"That's actually my nickname, how'd you know?" I laughed.