4 Quinn's POV

Rose led the three of us to the dinner table and she went upstairs to pack my things. During dinner, Tyler asked me some questions. "So Quinn, is there anything else you like to be called?" "Q." "That's it?" "Yeah." "Do you even want to be adopted by us?" "Of course!" "How old are you?" "16." Tyler looked at Josh and they both looked at me. By the time we were done talking, we'd finished eating.

"I have to do something, I'll be right back." I said. I ran upstairs and grabbed Mel, took her into the dining room. She gasped at the sight of them. I laughed as she hugged them. Josh let go of Mel and she asked for their autographs.

"I'm gonna miss you Q. Like, a lot. Have fun for me." Mel said to me. She got teary eyed and I told her it'll be ok.

"You'll be fine. And you never know, maybe blink 182 will come around and adopt you?" "Haha. I'll keep dreaming..." Mel looked up at the ceiling, clearly daydreaming. Rose came downstairs with my bag.

"That's it? We're gonna have to ask Jenna to get you some stuff." Tyler said to me.

"No, don't make her get stuff for me. I can do it."

"You don't have money."

"How do you know that?"

"It's not hard to tell. Ms. Rose, if it's ok, we're going to hit the road. Can I have your phone number, just in case?" Josh says.

"Sure, it's 1-856-656-1436. Have fun Quinn. We'll miss you." Rose said. I waved at her and hugged Mel. "I'll text you when I get a phone." I whispered in her ear. "Ok." Mel responded. "I love you." "I love you too."