3 Josh's POV

She smiled at me. She didn't look away, so neither did I. She said hi and said she's a huge fan. Her dress was stunning, and I complimented her on it. I felt embarrassed for some reason, I don't know why though. She thanked me and said that she had always wanted to meet us in person. Get this: she called us Mr. Joseph and Mr. Dun! Tyler told her that we were taking her home.

"OH. MY. GOD. Josh, please pinch me. Now." She said to me.

"Um... I don't want to hurt you...." I said.

"Don't worry, you won't. I'm tough." She responded. I pinched her and she laughed. Her happiness makes me smile. What is this that I'm feeling? Its weird in a good way. Tyler and I walked to Rose and said that we'd adopt the one we were talking to.

"Oh, that's Quinn. She's a little strange, are you sure she's the one?"

"Ms. Rose, we've been to 7 different orphanages in the past 2 hours. We're sure." Tyler told her. I laughed a bit, it just slipped out. Oops. He looked at me and we both laughed until we fell over.

"So.... if you don't mind, I'll have you both sign some papers." She said, breaking our moment of weirdness. *sigh.*

"Alright everyone, go to your rooms. Quinn, come with me." Ms. Rose said, quite angrily. I couldn't imagine why. Did she not want to see Quinn go? She did say we wouldn't want to adopt her. But we do. So we will. And we are.

Quinn walked over to us and she hugged Tyler. A pang of jealousy shot through me. What!? Why am I jealous!? She walked over to me, looked straight into my eyes, closed hers, and hugged me. I ran my fingers through her straight black hair. It felt amazing. She felt my bright red hair, and I felt her smile from behind me.

"Ok lovebirds, let's go have dinner." Tyler interrupted. We broke apart and Quinn looked at Tyler. I blushed. I hoped she didn't notice.