Surprise?

A/n: Another chapter! Nathan in the mm

*Nathan pov.*

I groaned as I heard Amber's alarm ringing. Dammit it's 8 o'clock, everyone is about to be here in 15 minutes, they are gonna have to hide.

I sat and looked at her as she rose from under the cover, how did I get so lucky!?
She hopped off the bed and over to the windows opening the curtains letting the sunlight in. She always does that, says its refreshing and awakening.

"Good Morning baby." She said kissing my cheek when she saw I was up.

"Morning princess, do you have to go today?" I asked pulling her on top, straddling me.

"Yup, I mean, I can have Keke, my assistant drop them off here, but it's Saturday, I don't wanna bother her.... So I'm going."

Ugh, she's so stubborn.
She got up off me and went to the bathroom to get ready. I was about to check up on the 'kids' (Sandy & footsy) when a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" She yelled from the bathroom, she got the damn hearing of a werewolf.

"Naah babe, I'll check it out." I responded and hurried to the door before they could knock again.

"My man!!" Tyler yelled slapping me on the back.

"Man if you don't be quiet, she doesn't need to know you guys are here and you know she hears everything!" I said hushing him. 

I lead them to the kitchen and closed the door as my mom started cooking. Don't ask why there's a door.

I ran to the bedroom and into the bathroom pretending to be normal. I couldn't let her know right now because she would flip shit. She hadn't taken her medicine yet and hearing that other people where in her house would only make her Spaz!

"Who was it?" She asked stepping out of the shower in all her naked glory. I pushed aside her question and attacked her neck. I licked up her neck then felt her freeze. "What was that?" She asked pushing me off her a little.

"What was what?" I said said still hypnotized by her body.

"Is that talking?" She trailed off, "From my kitchen?" She side stepped me and wrapped a towel around herself heading towards the 9 mm she kept in her drawer.

This. Is bad.

"Baby you don't need that, listen go get ready and give me the gun, I'll check it out." I waited as she eyed me with much scrutiny.

"Fine." She grumbled turning I her heels.

"Take ya medicine and fix ya face princess." I said grabbing a cheek. Mine.

I made my way to the kitchen with the cold metal still laying in my hand.

"Can y'all keep it down! She was just about to come shooting in here!" I whisper-shouted watching Steph pause feeding her face with Amber's fruit salad.

"Bro stop eating her stuff." I said towards Steph putting the gun on a table right out side the kitchen.

"Don't call my girl 'bro' bruh!" My brother said loudly.

"Shut up!" I said to him, I swear this is a disaster.

"Don't talk to your brother like that!" My mom scolded.

"Ma be quiet pleease." I begged.

"Mommas boy!" Tyler laughed and soon everyone joined in.

"Just hush-"

"Babe! Who are you talking to?" Amber asked and I froze.

"Hey, you look nice baby all ready for work-"

"Babe, who's in the kitchen?" She asked again and swiftly move to pick up the gun in the table. "I swear to god if your cheating on me I'll kill you right here." She said aiming the gun at me.

She wouldn't shoot me right? Well she would if she thought I was cheating.

"Babe did you take your medicine?" I asked and leaned against the kitchen door hitting it with my elbow when I heard my mom repeat and question about her taking medicine.

"Yea, I did babe, it's 8:30 and I gotta go to the office but I swear if I get back and there is no sensible explanation, I swear I'm gonna fight you like a nigga," she paused, "Have a good day Hun."

I stared at her dazed as her hips swung unintentionally in her jeans. Ugh.

"She was about to KILL you!" Tyler hollered as soon as the door closed.

I released my bottom lip from between my teeth and shook my head, she was gonna be the death of me.

"Ok! Let's set up!" Steph yelled clapping her hands, "This is some really good mango!" She muttered still eating Ambers fruit.

Better hope Amber doesn't notice.

-------------------

A/n: there you go, honestly I write these chapters stored up and forget to post them 🙄
So if you want an update you'll have to remind me, no one is voting or commenting so I think I'm gonna put this story on hold for a while until more people show love 💜

Honestly I think I wanna be an author or editor now, but then again I love foreign languages and I maintain straight A's in class, on tests and on exams...... Idk I'll figure it out 🙂
Thanks for reading

Don't mind me boy I'm red hot y'all niggas they not -J. Cole.