Bitch!?

A/n:
World stop. Carry on. Lol have a nice day!! Enjoy

*Party night*

I was a little self conscious of what I was wearing for tonight; A black turtle neck, sleeveless crop top, a high waisted, knee length, leather pencil skirt and my all black timbs.
I looked over at Nathan to find him already staring at me. I swear he look at me more than he does the road. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, so imagine my happiness when he pulled up being Tyler on the double parked sidewalk.
We stood outside for a minute and watched a few people walk in.
OK now I was feeling over dressed.

Some outfits ranged from ripped leggings (that were barely there) to booty shorts that showed more cheek implants than Kylie Jenner!

We walked in the crowded house as Drake's 0 to 100 started playing, this was my song no lie.

I started rapping and throwing gun fingers in the air (if your Jamaican you know what this is).

This party was lit no lie, I had been here for over two hours and have managed to dodge Jessica's attempts to walk up or even walk close by me.

I spotted mini hookah bar and was walking over to it when I heard a loud thud not too far from me.
I got my phone out on Snapchat, ready to record who got knocked tf out! (Friday lol)
I swiveled around to find Jessica playing dead. -.-
"What happened?" Nathan yelled rushing over to us.
Where was he all along? And why is there a mark an his neck?
But that's none of my business.
"She pushed me!" Jessica yelled, rhinoceros or Nah!
"Aight Jessica, why you just tell him the truth? You were tired of being on your knees, so you went all out!" I whispered as if mocking her, earning a couple of laughs from the people around us.
"You don't know when to stop Amber damn!" Nathan yelled.

Did this boy just?- Nah he didn't yell, well at least he wasn't yelling at me!

"I ought to beat yo phony ass! You know what let's go Chay," At least I can depend on her right now.

"I ain't bout to leave B,"

"O Aight," I said heading for the door.

"Didn't you hear me talking to you Bitch!?"

You know that part in a movie where the girl gets called a female dog and the music at the party gets cut and now everyone is looking at the girl waiting for her next move? Yea that's what's popping right now.

I looked back finding his exact position and swung.

Nathan ducked right on time and I ended up hitting Jessica who found herself on the floor once again.

Tyler gave me an apologetic hug and gave way as I walk out the house.

"Hey! Do you need a ride?" A blond haired girl asked as she drove along side me.
"Nah I'm Gucci." I replied keeping my head straight as I walked down the dark and lonely road.
Ha! Dark and lonely! Describes my love life!
"I know what Jessica is planning ok! I was one of her friends a minute ago let me help you out, you can't go through her, you have to go through her! Let me help you!" She tried again but by the time she finished talking I already googled directions to my house which was an hour away!

"Ugh!" I groaned hopping I'm the car. I had no other options. I sat in the car and to her talk about Jessica's plan.

'What could a 17 year old plan to do?'

I thought at first but after hearing her whole scheme, I was overwhelmed! This is high school for crying out loud and he's just a boy! Get over it! Be a respectable young woman and stop fighting over a man! She was so unbelievable!

I dosed off as soon as I hit the purple bed spreads.

The next day at school I was just laying low, you feel me?
I could not stand Jessica, I can't believe Chay didn't have my back! And I absolutely refused! To make eye contact with Nathan cause if I see him glare at me one more time, I would snap his neck.

"Hey Amber!" Tyler yelled from across the cafeteria gaining the attention of both teachers and students.

"Nah I'm good Fam!" I yelled back seeing him waving me over.

"Come on Am!" He persisted, I was about to take my chances with the devil, and sit by them but then I heard Chay.

"Babe, she doesn't want to sit with us, leave her alone!"

Ok.

I walked over to the other side of the cafeteria and dozed off.

I was bumping some Vybz Kartel (A Jamaican artist) when the doorbell rang.
I hurried and stuffed my cell phone in the mess I bun I had created, and opened the door, Prepared for what was on the other side.

"Amber Latouche?" They asked.

"Yup,"

"Your under arrest for assault and battery."

A/n: Plot twist aye!! Many more to come! Thanks for following my story up to this point! Keep reading!
#Theydontwantustoread #butwegoneread
-Djkhaled
-Stay goofy!!