Bets, Dares, and Pretty Eavesdroppers

Sans

  "I bet that I could get her to break up with you, and date me!" UF me challenged.
  "I dare you to try!" I challenged back.
  Frisk was sleeping upstairs in UF me's room.
  Suddenly, I heard a yawn, and Frisk walked downstairs.
  "Do you have anything extra for me to wear? Papyrus stole my sweater." Frisk was wearing her shirt that she wore under the sweater and her normal pants. "Also, no need to fight, there is enough of me to go around." I blushed blue, and UF me blushed red.
  Frisk's ringtone for a text from Toriel went off, and Frisk ran away into UF me's room. UF me follows her, and I almost laugh. If he likes Frisk, this is no way to handle this. She likes to be alone when her and Toriel disagree, fight, or anything bad happens there. But maybe his idea was the right one, because I hear Frisk yelling my name from upstairs.

Frisk

  "SANS!" I yell. UF Sans was knocking on the door.
  "Frisk, I just want to-" he begins.
  "No. She doesn't want you there. She probably wants me to be there." Sans says.
  "When Underfell Sans goes away I'll open the door."
  "Ugh." UF Sans stomps off. "I'll find you something to wear."
  I let Sans into the room.
  "Hey kid, what happened with Toriel?"
  "I don't want to talk about it." I look down at my feet.
  "Here, I'll go get whatever the other me wants you to wear."
  Suddenly, a wardrobe with a red aura around it appears in the room, and I open it to see a variety of dresses.

Thank you so much for 100 reads. This is a dream come true. Unfortunately I have a bit of writer's block so I am so sorry if a few chapters after this are terrible, short, or fillers.