Preface

"Because you showed to me how to believe, Marinette."

Ever since Adrien Agreste was diagnosed with an incurable unknown disease, his typical, happy disposition in life slowly drifted away along with the light of felicity in his light green eyes - leaving him nothing but a peculiar change in his life.

And, for an aberrant seventeen-year-old boy who studies in a well-known school in Paris, where the majority of the students are ritzy and aloof in their own different ways, blending in with the crowd is honestly hard for him.

That's why he prefers being alone so that no one can criticize his odd behavior, but himself; that didn't take too long for the atypical teenager.

Who knew a girl from his school with weird midnight blue hair could turn his lonely world upside down and bring back the happiness that he longed for ever since he lost it? 

- - - - -

This book is inspired from Bridgit Mendler's song, How to Believe!  

(( If you want to listen to the song, just click the link attached to this chapter! )) 

And to remind everyone, this story isn't really your ideal Adrienette fan fiction where they will basically end up together after some high school drama and any other cliché shenanigans— this book deals with depression, sickness, and death. But don't worry, the story will have romance and probably a pinch of comedy so it's not purely gloomy or whatsoever. Just prepare yourselves for the roller coaster of emotions that you're going to ride as you read this story.  

 Almost all Miraculous Ladybug characters have a different persona in this story, or out of character to be short. With that explicitly said, please don't drop any complaints about a character's trait in the comments section. If you feel the need to question me about it, just leave a private message. 

All characters used belong to ZAG Entertainment, and the story line belongs to yours truly. I will strictly not tolerate anyone who steals my story ideas and whatnot. Immediate confrontation will be done. :)   

Au Revoir et bonne journée!