I came back for your blood.

"Yui POV"
So it was school.I was looking to see who has the highest score in math.But...for the first time ever.I wasn't first.I sat on my desk and put my head down.Im so annoyed!Why ain't I'm first!Wait,who was first anyways!I ran to the board and I see the name.It says,"Ayato Sakamaki" Uhh!!!

"Ayato POV"
I smirked.I said,"Oh I'm first.I tried this time I guess." I see Pancake glared at me.Shes annoyed that I'm first.I see her studying again.Why does she always study?

"Yui POV"
I walked away.Ayato was asking,wear am I going?I said,"I'm asking the teacher about this answer in my test." I walked to the teacher.I said,"I looked at my test and my answer isn't wrong.Can you check it?Do your job."

Teacher:Oh that.You got it right.This answer makes no scenes because of my broken heart!

Yui:I'm guessing you were dumped?
{(-_-)} but that's your problem.Now hurry up and check my answer.I cannot be in second place.

Teacher:*checking the answer* you never give up. (=3=)

Yui:Stop screwing.

Teacher:*gives her test* you don't know how it feels to get your heart broken.

"Yui POV"
I looked at her.I walked away.I see Ayato.A girl accidentally throwed a ball at his legs.

"Ayato POV"
I glared at her.I have her the ball.I said,"Here you go."

Girl:Thank you.Im sorry!

"The girl ran."

"Yui POV"
I said,"You should stop glaring at people.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Hey!I don't glare at people pancake!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I'm pretty sure that's why people keep avoiding you.I like it when you smile.I said,"Whatever.Bye."

"Ayato POV"
I blushed.I looked at pancake walking away.Another girl hit a ball at me by accident.The girl was scared.I was thinking about pancake,she said she likes it when I smile.For some reason?

Girl:Sorry!

"Ayato POV"
I smiled at her and said,"It's okay."

"All the girls blushed and fell in love with him

"All the girls blushed and fell in love with him.The girls kept surrounding him"

Girl:He's handsome!

Girl2:He's so cute!

"Ayato POV"
Uhhh!I shouldn't have smiled!All these annoying girls!I found Yui.I said,"You were right pancake.If I stopped glaring at people,they will start to like me." It's annoying. -_-

Girl:A-Ayato?Help me study?

Ayato:Piss off.

Girl:Scary!

Ayato:How am I scary?

Girl:Your funny Ayato!

Ayato:I'm not funny.

"Ayato POV"
These girls are so annoying!It was gym and I was force to play soccer.I played.I was too good.Their to easy.I beat them all.I see all the girls screaming.Those fangirls!

"Yui POV"
It's hard to approach Ayato when he's with a lot of girls.Is this how it feels like to feel jealous?Being jealous feels boring.Im gonna study.For some reason I see from the window,some bullies pushed the girl and was being mean to her.Ayato tried to help.But the guy punched him in the face.Ayato glared at him and punched him back.Ayato beat him up.

"Ayato POV"
After I beat him up.I saw everybody staring at me.I looked down on the ground.

"Yui POV"
I said,"Ayato?" I see people looking at him.I grabbed his hand and ran away.We escaped.I said,"Honestly.You make everything worse by intervening."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Oh be quite pancake!I can do anything I want!I don't even get this human world.Did I do something wrong?This happened once before.People were looking at me."

"Yui POV"
I said,"It's hard to say.I can't say that you aren't doing anything wrong.But I know for a fact,that your a kind person.You were like a hero back their." I don't like it when he drinks my blood,but he's a nice person.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her forhead.He has dirt on her forgead.I said,"Pancake.You have something on your head." I wiped the dirt with my fingers.I see her face red.I said,"Is pancake blushing?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"That's noncence!A-anyways.I have to go!Bye." I was walking.I see 3 girls infront of me.

Girl:Exuse me?Arent you that girl who keeps hanging out with Ayato?

Girl2:He's the hottest guy in school!

Girl3:You 2 are always together!Its not fair!

Girl:Can you tell him that we want to walk with him?

"Yui POV"
I looked at them.I said,"Sure you guys can walk with him.Ill ask him." The girls walked away.I tried to find Ayato.I said,"Ayato!Can you walk with a few girls?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"No way.Those annoying fangirls!As if."

"Yui POV"
I said,"Oh come on!It would be nice to hang out with woman!You can't always hang out with me.Bye" I ran to the roof.I studied.

Girl:Hey?Ayato?Can we else with you.

Ayato:Piss off.

"Ayato POV"
I ran away.

"Yui POV"
Now that I think about it.Ayato is already popular with the woman's.Why do I feel so sad.I regret saying that to him.He'll hang out with woman and ignore me.I looked at the ground.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Their you are pancake!I finally found you!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"Ahhh!!Ayato!Why are you here!!I thought you were suppose to be walking with the girls!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Idiot.Im yours truly!Ill only be by your side!Not anyone else!"

"Yui POV"
I blushed.He came back for me?He sat beside me and helped me study.Im so happy.That he ran all the way here for me.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Hey pancake?"

Yui:Hm?

"Ayato POV"
I pinned her to the wall.I said,"You really thought I came here for you?I came back for your blood.Im thirsty as hell.Let me drink your blood."