one → instagram

chrisevans followed you.

"Hey Ven, do you remember Chris Evans from the Captain America movies?" Valerie asked her best friend as they lounged on a small couch in Valerie's trailer on the set of Suicide Squad.
"Of course I do. He was a hottie." Venice said without looking up from her phone as she kept scrolling through Twitter.
"Well," Valerie turned her phone towards Venice. "He just followed me on Instagram."
"What the fuck?! Seriously?" This time she looked up.

Valerie walked off the Suicide Squad set with Will Smith, her co-star, for the last time. She felt a pang of depression hit her heart. She turned around to stare at Stage 2. Valerie had worked in Stage 2 plenty of times, but this was by far her favorite time. Valerie was working with amazing people and her two bestest friends in the world.
Valerie didn't want to leave.
"Hey," Will turned around. "You okay?"
"Yeah." Valerie looked at Will, "I'll be there in a second."
Sure, there was a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but it was an amazing opportunity and Valerie wouldn't have asked for anything else.
But on another hand, on some days, life was a living hell. An actual living hell.

-----------

The worst of the worst

Suicide Squad.
Today, the cast finished filming the movie that has already sold millions of tickets before hitting the theaters. Fans are ready to take on the action from DC Comics worst villains but are worried about one in particular. One of Suicide Squad's own may be switching sides.
We have noticed interesting interactions between Harley Quinn, Valerie Harris and Captain America, Chris Evans. Could there be a relationship blooming?

We've noticed sightings of the two out and about, could this be a joining of Marvel's golden boy and DC's very own Harley Quinn? Stay tuned for more on this odd romance

E!News.

------------

iMESSAGE between Chris and Valerie

chris😉
relationship huh?

val💘
you saw that too?? 🤐

chris😉
yeah...
what do ya think

val💘
a relationship sounds like fun
is that what ur asking

chris😉
a relationship between us

val💘
christopher just be blunt and say it

chris😉
fine.
would we have a chance at a relationship of us being more than friends in the future?

val💘
i would really like that
ERASED
c'mon chris
we just became friends

chris😉
you're right.
sorry i even asked.

val💘
don't be sorry, chris
we're good though
don't be sorry you asked please

chris😉
you fucking friend zoned me

val💘
i'm sorry