PROLOGUE

Harry and Niall were what you called, friends with benefits. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all they were. But of course, that didn't last very long.

One started developing feelings and would do anything the other said. But soon enough, those feelings were crushed once they were out in the light.

Their friendship was strained and it made it very hard for the one struggling with his feelings. Until one drunken night, they reunited and something happened between the two.

Something that made one of them disappear and the other get heart broken.

-

Warning: 
This story will contain boy on boy action along with male pregnancy. If you're not okay with it, then I suggest that you click out of this story. Also, a lot of sexual intercourse will be mentioned and abortion will be mention too. Along with suicidal thoughts and a vague mention of self harm. Once again, if you're not comfortable with this, or if it's triggering, then please click out of this story. This story will be rated 'Mature' for obvious reasons. You have been fairly warned.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

-

Hello my precious people! I finally got wifi on my phone and I saved so many chapters. I have about three chapters done of this fic. So yeah.

But anyways, here's the mpreg for you guys! I hope you like it!