21: "No boyfriends"

For narniasprincess

"No boyfriends Winchelle!"

Every time my parents see me with a boy they just have to tell me that. Yesterday I was walking home with my "best friend" Daniel and when we stopped at my door my dad just had to remind me.

Don't get me wrong I love them to death but they are so strict. They are worried that my grades would drop, I would become rebellious, and pregnant. That's insane. Well not to insane as it did happen to my sister. Just because it happened to her doesn't mean it will happen to me. I have common sense.

Today I'm at my friend "Daniella's" house. I have no friend named Daniella but If I told them I was going to Daniel's house they wouldn't let me. I can't believe they fell for it though.

"So my parents want to invite you for dinner." I told Daniel as I laid on his bed and he was strumming his guitar on a spinney chair. "Me?" He asked looking up at me confused. "You." I clarified. "But...Why?" He sounded so scared right now. "Cause they know I have been spending a lot of time with you and I really don't want to hide our relationship anymore." If you are confused we have been dating for about 2 months but we have been pulling off the just friends act.

"Are you sure you want to tell them?" Daniel kept on asking questions. "Positive, the worst they can do is kick you out." I said laughing but he didn't look reassured. I got up, moved his guitar back to it's stand and sat on his lap. "It will be okay Daniel, I have a good feeling about this." I said giving him a comforting smile which he returned.

Later

I clipped the last star of my overall dress skirt thingy and slipped on my TOMS. Daniel should be here any minute. I went downstairs and helped my mom set the table to calm my nerves a little bit.

I heard the doorbell ring and I let out a small smile speed walking to the door. I opened it to see Daniel standing there in all of his glory. He was wearing a white button up shirt which was rolled up at the sleeves, black jeans, and his favorite black shoes. "Are you done checking me out?" He laughed but he still sounded nervous. I smiled and pulled him in. "I wasn't checking you out, I was observing."

"Same thing." We walked in and saw my parents already sitting at the table having a quiet conversation. "Hey." I said to grab their attention as I sat down and Daniel took the seat next to me. "Hello Daniel, It's nice to actually sit and talk to you." My mother stated. I looked at her waiting for a 'hi' back which never came. "It's good to finally meet you Daniel." My dad added. "It's a pleasure to be here." Daniel awkward said. I looked down and did a silent laugh at Daniel's attempts to seem like a polite guy which went unnoticed. He's just so use to being informal.

We were all finished with out meals and this dinner actually went well. All we need to do is drop the bomb and just hope rainbows and butterflies will come out. "Mom, Dad, I have something to share." I said and Daniel held my hand under the table. "You have our full attention." My mom said. "Uh well, as you guys know I'm fifteen and I'm nothing like Victoria." They looked like they are trying to figure out where I was going with this.

"Get to the point." My dad said. "Well Sir, um we would like to have both of your blessings to... be together." Daniel continued for me and my parents stared at us silently. "I have known Winchelle for years (A/n: and he never met her parents can you believe that?) And I have grown to really love her. She gives me the best feelings that no girl has ever given me before. Winchelle is truly special and I just want you to know that I will take care of her and I will never break her heart." By the end Daniel was staring at my and I gave him a large smile. We looked back at my parents to see my mom with a smile mirroring mines but my dad had a face that was still unsure. "WELL YOU HAVE MY BLESSING." My mom said and I laughed.

"I will break you if you hurt my little girls heart, and no babies." My dad said and I cheered getting up with Daniel giving him a huge hug then went to my parents giving them some love also. "Okay take your love fest outside, and no Monkey business." My mom said rephrasing what my dad said.

We went to my backyard in the lawn chairs and sat down. "So did you mean what you said? You love me?" He has never told me that until what just happened. "I meant everything." Daniel smiled at me and I grabbed his face pulling him to me. "I love you too." I smiled back at him and connected our lips. It was a sweet passionate kiss that got cut short by my dad being pressed against the glass sliding door knocking on it.

I guess you can call this a mega happy ending.

~~
HEYO IT'S RRRRRICO! You know from Hannah Montana? 😂 Anywho I have the most perfect Idea for the next imagine asdfghjkl

~Jessica♡