18: Best friend's brother

I heard a horn honk from outside and I grabbed my bag running out my bedroom. "BYE DAD!" I said running down the hallway to the front door. Today I'm going to my best friend's house for the first time. Can you believe we have been friends for three years and I never went? Also he has a brother my age and a year younger that go to the same school as me that I have never seen.

I met Robert in the park when he bumped into me and my dog Flurry (A/n: Yes Flurry it's not an error 😂) thought he was a threat do he attacked him. Flurry is a little pug who thinks he is a giant pit bull so he didn't do harm. I was a Freshman and he was a Junior in my school yet we became close friends.

I hoped in the car looking at a smiling Robert. "You ready Y/n?" He asked. "I've been ready for three years." I said and we laughed.

We pulled up at a huge house which is probably bigger then 3 of my houses combined. "Wow, you're rich." I said.

"I'm not rich, my parents are." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. We got out and walked to into the already opened door. "So I guess you are going to meet my family today." Robert said sighing. "I have been waiting for this day what can possibly go wrong?"

I saw a little thing run pass me like a flash which made me jump. It ran again but this time it stopped in front of me. Or should I say 'she.'

"Hello! I'm Rebecca!" The little girl said. "Hi I'm Y/n, Robert's friend." I said with a smile on my face. "Robert talked about you before, I remember!" She said and ran off. "Well that was a quick conversation." I said and Robert laughed. "Let's go meet the rest of the family." He said grabbing my arm and leading me to the living room.

"That's JJ and Jojo." He said pointing at the tall boy then the smaller one. They were fixed on the game they were playing on the tv so I didn't bother to say anything. "Where is Daniel?" Robert asked them. After a few minutes of silence they answered.

"Kitchen." We went and saw a boy bending into the refrigerator. "DANIEL!" Robert yelled and Daniel jumped up hitting his head in the fridge. "OW WHAT THE FU-Oh hi." He said once he looked at us and I gave a small wave. Wow he is... wow.

He walked closer and looked at me. "So Rob who is the beautiful girl." I felt myself blush and Robert grabbed my shoulders pulling me back. "This is Y/n my best friend." He replied.

"We are going to go to the backyard now, tell me when mom gets home." He said and Daniel nodded still looking at me with a smile. I would say it's creepy but he is way too cute.

We went to the back and I was playing with my new best friends Wheezy and Finn while Robert sat on a chair glued to his phone occasionally looking up when I trip. Great timing Rob. "Hey Y/n i'm going to the bathroom." I nodded and sat on the floor laughing as Finn and Wheezy started to go on top of me.

I saw Daniel jog up to me and I rolled my eyes. So far I know he's a flirt. "Hey Y/n." He smirked and sat next to me petting Wheezy. "Hi." I said.

"So what are you up to tomorrow night?" He asked and scooted closer to me. "Oh you know, another lazy day." I replied. "Well tell your bed that you are taking a rain check because you are going out with me." He said with a smug look. "What makes you think I want to go out with you?" I asked humorously and a smile.

"I'm buying you food." He said in a duh tone. "Enough said, what time?" I said standing up and he laughed getting up also. "Half past five, be ready." He winked. "DANIEL!" Robert yelled.

"Well that's my cue." Daniel said and I smiled as he ran off and Robert threw a stick at him as he ran past into the doors. "What did he say?" Rob asked. "Well I have a date with him tomorrow night..." I trailed off. "Y/n!"

"What I can't help it, he offered food!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

~~
OMG DANIEL'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND THIS IS THE LAST DAY I GET TO BE 15 WITH HIM!!! ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS AN IMAGINE MESSAGE ME!

~Jessica♡