This may be the End!

Flame's PoV~

    I had woke up to see Sakura not sleeping next to me. I ran out of the house to find her. The rain is blurring my vision and it's very hard to find her. I wipe my eyes and see a man pointing a knife at her while she was crying. "Don't die on me Sakura" I muttered while I ran to the alley way.

Sakura's PoV~

    I had closed my eyes waiting for my death, but it never came. I heard noise like people fighting, but that couldn't have happened. Nobody can find me in the rain. It was raining so hard. Suddenly I had felt a warm body near me, hugging me. I opened up my eyes to see Flame.. We sat on the ground with his warm heat next to me. I look over to see the beat up man and when I looked over back at him, he kissed me and I kissed back and we both pulled back. We hugged for a long moment. "Don't leave me ever again. I was so worried" Flame said in a whisper. "Why is that?" I smiled a bit. "I love you" He had admitted. "I love you too" I replied back to him. "I think it's time to go back home" He got up and carried me bridal style. I laugh and say "Your going to carry me to Shinra's apartment?" "Haha. I guess so" He said.

--Timeskip to Shinra's apartment--

"Where were you guys?! Me and Celty were worried!" Shinra exclaimed. "Thank you Shinra and Celty for all you've done. We have to go back home" Flame started. "Our home is another world. Once we disappear into thin air there is a chance you may forget us.. We'll try to come back and see you guys again.."I finished. We both hug Shinra and Celty. Then we both said the words in unison, "I wish to go back".

A/N: Should I make more stories about getting sucked into an anime with Sakura and Flame? Please comment about this I need a second opinion!