Just a normal day...

Your POV

Flame wakes me up by pawing me at the face. I'm not really a morning person but oh well... I wake up and carry Flame out the room and into the kitchen. "Good morning"I say sleepily. I look at Celty with no helmet on and Shinra said some explanations about Celty being a dullahan. "Since you told me your secret I'll tell mine"I shyly say. Getting up I unleash my black wings and made my ears and tail pop up. Next I made my eyes turn to the color of red following with my sword/katana. "This is who I am..."- I pause for a moment and start rubbing my arm-"Do I scare you?"I ask in a whispered voice. Flame was down on the sofa stretching like he seen this a million times and said "And also I'm a talking fox. Doesn't that top it off?" I glare at him and turn back to normal. "You know, people can mistake you for saika because of your eyes" Celty typed. "Oh yeah, I guess you are right Celty"I replied.

"Bye Guys I'm going to explore!"I shout. "Wait a minute, (y/n)" Flame said as he went to Shinra's room. What is Flame going to do in there? An attractive boy came out the room with someone's clothes that me and Flame got from Yoshi.

 What is Flame going to do in there? An attractive boy came out the room with someone's clothes that me and Flame got from Yoshi

(I do not own this picture)

"F-Flame. Is that you?"I ask startled. "Yeah. I guess so" He said taking the cigarette out of his mouth and into the trashcan. "Umm... Let's go now.." I say nervously as we walk out. Flame and I got a lot of looks and girls were wondering if Flame was single. "How did you become human?"I ask quietly. We sat on a bench and he replied "Yoshi put my stats on my board and my abilities are turning into human, super strength, and having really good speed and reaction time. That is what it said." Me and Flame had to speak Japanese all the time since nobody knew English. "Aren't you tired of speaking in Japaneese?" I ask in English. "Kind of" he replied in English.

  I laugh a little bit. I noticed that Flame was trying to role play as Shizuo. "What's so funny?"He asked. I smile and look up at him. "Well. Aren't you trying to act like Shizuo Heiwajima?" I whisper in English. "A little.."he replied. He puts on his sunglasses on again. "Where'd you get some cigarettes?"I ask while shoving the box near his face. "Umm... I actually.. Had some with me before"He said in an embarrassed tone. I take out a drag and stuck it into his mouth and said "Prove it." He just smiles and whispers "I'm going to run out of drags because of you." Flame takes out a lighter and lit his cigarette, smoking. Wow... Since when did a fox know how to smoke? He starts chuckling. "I never knew you'd watch my every move,(y/n)" Flame said in a teasing way.

  "Flame"-he looked up at me-"You are going to die smoking"I say in a serious tone. "Well.. You only live once"He smiled. I grab the cigarette from his mouth making us both fall off the bench. Our position was awkward. I was on top of him face to face. Once we knew how close we were, Flame and I got up immediately. "Still got your cigarette"I wave the cigarette near his face and put it into the trash. We sit back on the bench and Flame said "Why would you tell me to smoke and then throw my cigarette in the trash. That was a perfectly good cigarette." "I thought you wouldn't really do it.."I reply and stand up. Maybe I should explore without Flame. "Umm Flame. Maybe we should do some self exploring and then meet at Russia Sushi. Ok?"I ask. Flame nodded his head yes and walked away lighting up another cigarette, smiling.

  I start walking and saw Shizuo and Tom going to a house. My feet had told me what to do and ran to them without thinking. "Hey aren't you the girl that we saw sneezing in the alley?"Tom asked. "Y-Yeah. I just wanted to thank you guys for helping me"I nervously say. "Heh. It's ok almost anyone would have done that"Tom replied. "So where are you guys going?"I ask. I probably know since they are debt collectors. "Well me and Shizuo collect debts from people who need to pay. So we are going to this guys house and he's a gang member of something"Tom replied. "Ooh! Can I come?"I say excitedly. "Sure..but how about you Shizuo?"-Shizuo nodded sure-"looks like you cane come, but only to watch"Tom included.

  I nod ok and walked behind them. Tom starts talking to the weird and skinny guy that smelled peculiar. "Well lets see what my friends have to say about it!"The guy said confidently. We had been surrounded by four people including the man who owned debt. I know I'm not supposed to interfere, but I'm sorry Tom. I step in front of the man who owned debt and smiled at him. "Well if you won't pay us I'll give you a reminder!"I say cheerfully and knocked out him with a punch sending him to the wall. My strength is no longer hold back. The two guys tried to run away but I flipped and jumped right in front of them. "No way you guys are leaving" I punched them in the head and they flipped. After that I kicked them both and punched the forth guy. I turn around to see them both looking at me in shock. "Wow you did that in 5 seconds"Tom gasped. "That's a new record!"A familiar voice said. I turn around to see Flame leaning against the wall. I ran to Flame and said "I would've killed those people you know, but if he's dead then nobody will pay the debt. Right?" He pets my head and says "as long you don't get me pissed off, then you are fine." I look at the Tom and Shizuo. "Oh you guys already met unless you forgot"-they looked confused(except for Flame)-"His name is Flame and also...Shizuo you had pet him before in fox form"I explain. Shizuo looks at his hand and looked at me as if he remembered and he did. "Well.. Hello Flame I'm Tom Tanaka and the guy over there is Shizuo"Tom said as he shook Flame's hand. "Hey Shizuo. Can you stand next to Flame for a moment?"I ask. "Hmm? Ok"Shizuo said and stood next to Flame. Wow they do look alike in many ways! "Don't they look almost alike Tom?" I ask. "Woah. Now you mention it they do"He said in an amazed tone.

"Hmm?"Shizuo and Flame said in unison. They look at her eachother and I noticed that they are almost the same height(Flame was about 2 centimeters shorter). "Umm... Heh. I'm gonna go over there now..."Flame awkwardly said while walking right next to me. I don't know why but my arms moved by themselves. I hugged the 3 of them and left with Flame.