Chapter 7

"It's so hard! Should we go back or stay for a while?" I said. "Well... Looks like you're bad at making decisions. So maybe we should hang out for a little while and then go back" Flame suggested and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. Flame takes the recorder and puts it in the bag. I sigh and thought of things to do. "I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna go up to Izaya and tell him something about him!"I whisper/yelled. Storming out to Izaya's apartment, I used my black wings and flew up in the air. I land on top of his roof and I think he was supposed to come up here any moment now since I'm pretty sure he saw a little bit of me out his window.. Sitting on top of the roof looking at the stars, Izaya comes up and sees me. "Well, well, who do we have here?" Izaya said. "Hmm... I don't know. Maybe a person?" I replied with a faint sarcastic tone. I smirk and he says "Well aren't you human?" I hold in a bit of my laughter but smiled. "I'm human on different circumstances" I said. "Shouldn't you ask that question to yourself?"-I look at the moon-"You're not the God of Ikebukero. You are the most human out of anybody. You're too afraid to get offended so you pretend to be a person who was careless about what people say. Izaya, you're failing at your game. Ikebukero will never have a god. You are a puppet that is controlled by god's play." I unemotionally said. Clearly Izaya looked shocked. I was the person he couldn't find anything about, but I know him more than he does.

    My eyes glow red and I look at him. "Do not mistake me for Saika or her children. I usually get that a lot which annoys me" I stated. Mark my words Izaya.. Izaya was just dead silent. I thought he would have some smart comeback or something, but I guess not. "Well.. Goodbye and Goodnight!"I jump off the building and then release my wings and flew.

Little did he know who the god or goddess was that had just scrambled him with their words.