What had just happened?

Flame and I had just appeared in an alleyway. "Flame are we here in Ikebukero?"I ask. It's kind of weird talking to a fox actually, but it is OK at the same time. "Yeah it looks like it since I just saw a guy with a yellow piece of cloth" Flame whispered. I hope Yoshi equipped us with some yen" I whisper. Taking off my backpack I see we have ¥1000 in a blue wallet and take it. "Flame I'll feed you some sushi so get in the bag. Heh I never thought I would have to say that in my whole life"I whisper. "Yeah, Yeah" Flame says while climbing into my backpack. I spot my bracelet that activates my sword on my wrist. Oh, SO COOL! I see a Russian man shouting advertisements for Russia Sushi. "That might be Simon"I whisper under my breath. I walk into the place and ordered some sushi to go.

   "Thank you"I said to the man and took the sushi. Looking for a bench I hear somebody shout. "IIIIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The male voice shouted. A man in a black coat with fur went behind me and said "Shizu-chan you don't want to hurt this poor girl. Am I right?"Izaya said. Nu uh I'm not letting Izaya take advantage. I watched this guy before and I'm gonna kick his butt! Izaya puts his hand out with his knife and I take it and flipped him. Izaya had a look that showed him embarrassment. "Don't touch me! Geez these people"-I look at Izaya-"Heh fleabag" I walked away to a bench near a tree. It was night and I had nowhere to stay. "You can come out now Flame"I assured. Flame drops down from the backpack and sniffed the air. "I know a safe place to go. Follow me"With that he walked and sniffed.

"An alleyway?"I wondered. "Well go up the stairs and we can sleep up on the top or just stay down here. To eat and stay for now" Flame suggested. "Let's stay down here. I feel like I'm gonna fall of the top of the building if we go up" I stated. I use my jacket as a mat to sit on and open up the sushi. "Do you want ginger on your sushi Flame?" I ask whispering. "Yeah, Thanks" Flame said. I use the cover as a plate for flame and put half of the sushi in there. Flame starts eating and I use the chopsticks to eat the other half of the sushi. Some minutes later we finish and go to sleep. Flame hops into my backpack which I put near me. The night was freezing cold.

Shizuo's POV

  "Shizuo, let's take a stop at that bench. It's been a long day" Tom said. I muttered ok and sat with him on the bench next to an alleyway. Dragging out a cigarette and lighting it up I hear someone sneezing. "Do you hear that?" Tom asked. "Yeah"I said. "I'm going to see who it is. Are you gonna come?" Tom asks me. "Sure" I said. We follow the sound of sneezing finding a girl in the alleyway with a backpack. "We should bring her to Shinra's since he's a doctor" Tom suggested. "OK"-I pick her up and Tom takes her backpack and jacket-"Let's go"I agreed.

We make it to Shinra's and he said "Did you kidnap the girl?!" I sigh and brought her in and replied "No. We didn't." I lay her in the bed and waited in the livingroom.